Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Terrain from Alien Lab

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Creator
Warrior
Warrior

Trading Reputation : 0

Terrain from Alien Lab Empty
PostSubject: Terrain from Alien Lab   Terrain from Alien Lab Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2018 - 13:05

Hello All,

My name is Jacek Świnoga. I am a Polish sculptor and producer of high quality resin miniatures, busts, bases and elements of tabletop games from the fantasy and science fiction world. I would like to present you my products and invite you to cooperation. The main goal of Alien Lab is production high quality products with their own unique soul.  I invite you to the page below.

Today I want to show you, CELTIC KING'S RUINS.

The ruins of the Celtic Kings are a unique atmosphere of distant lands, shrouded in fog and the atmosphere of mystery.
Blister contains 2 resin pieces.

height: 7 cm total

https://servimg.com/view/19924899/8

https://servimg.com/view/19924899/7

Nice watch Smile
Back to top Go down
https://alienlab.store/
Codsticker
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Codsticker

Trading Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Terrain from Alien Lab   Terrain from Alien Lab Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2018 - 15:34

Very nice sculpting, as is your Dwarven ruins.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Terrain from Alien Lab   Terrain from Alien Lab Icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun 2018 - 19:27

Excellent work thumbsup
Back to top Go down
quidamcorvus
Etheral
Etheral
quidamcorvus

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Terrain from Alien Lab   Terrain from Alien Lab Icon_minitimeFri 18 Oct 2019 - 9:41

Reviews: Battlefield Plates from AlienLAB Creator.

Today in my blog DansE MacabrE you can read the review and see pictures of the Battlefield Plates set from AlienLAB Creator.

The Battlefield Plates set, which you can buy HERE in the AlienLAB Creator store, consists of two 70x140 mm elements.

Because the blister pack with Battlefield Plates shown in the pictures was one of the prizes funded by AlieLAB Creator for the tournament Warheim FS - Two Towers so in principle the promotional product contains only one of two tiles, but for the following review it does not matter.

The Battlefield Plates was cast in gray resin and contains a mass of side-by-side elements depicting skulls and broken bones, shattered weapons and broken armor, as well as fragments of war machines and banners, which is all that can be found on the battlefield in any fantasy universe in which she played an epic battle.

The quality of the Battlefield Plates casting is very good, the elements are clear and sharp.

Battlefield Plates set can be used in many ways, among others, you can cut the whole into fragments, and then stick it on the bases for miniatures or use larger fragments to valorize dioramas or other models.

Due to the high quality of the casting and the large number of details, the end result will certainly be satisfying.

I recommend!

Terrain from Alien Lab Wq9hp8
Terrain from Alien Lab YzZT7c
Terrain from Alien Lab ZbdTtQ
Terrain from Alien Lab IwxGRE
Terrain from Alien Lab U4Ebrz
Back to top Go down
http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrain from Alien Lab   Terrain from Alien Lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down