Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchRegisterBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Jungleheim

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warden
Hero
Hero
Warden

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Bretonnians (Unofficial) Bretonnians (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Jungleheim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungleheim   Jungleheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2018 - 16:56

I neglected to post a picture of my custom turn counter that I finally got to use in an actual game!

Jungleheim - Page 2 Warden35

It is made from a casting of a coaster I got as a tourist in the Mayan site of Tulum. The numbers are not Arabic numerals but rather Mayan (numbers 0 to 9, with the "zero" being the "shell," "one" is a dot, and a red line is a "five")! The whole thing is held together with a very simple magnet:

Jungleheim - Page 2 Warden36

Mayan Numerals:

Jungleheim - Page 2 Mayan_10

DeafNala wrote:
That is a SPECTACULAR gaming board, WONDERFULLY imaginatively made. I'm more into the visual aspects than the actual game. OUTSTANDING STUFF!  thumbsup

Thank you good sir!

In going through some of your links I realize that you must be the same DeafNala who regularly posts over at Lead Adventure! I spent the better part of a weekend a few months back going through a 300+ page blog depicting your marvelous mushroom creations. I am very much inspired and in awe of your work! Sir, yes sir!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Jungleheim   Jungleheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2018 - 17:16

Warden wrote:

In going through some of your links I realize that you must be the same DeafNala who regularly posts over at Lead Adventure! I spent the better part of a weekend a few months back going through a 300+ page blog depicting your marvelous mushroom creations. I am very much inspired and in awe of your work! Sir, yes sir!

That's me...I use the DeafNala nom de forum everywhere except Reaper. I am happy you have enjoyed my L.A.F. thread.
It is amazing what a Crazy Old Man with too much time on his hands can come up with. clown
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jungleheim   Jungleheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2018 - 16:50

Great battle report! Good to see another one and the turn counter is so cool!

thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungleheim   Jungleheim - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jungleheim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Battle Reports and Fluff-
Jump to: