Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warden
Hero
Hero
Warden

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Bretonnians (Unofficial) Bretonnians (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Empty
PostSubject: Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here   Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018 - 2:05

Greetings!

I have been a long-time lurker of this site, it has given me a lot of great inspiration in the past. I was inspired to make an account today and get around to posting some of my humble Mordheim experiments.

I am a big fan of Mordheim, specifically adventures in the New World of Gold. I was historically a Warhammer player, mostly 5th and 6th editions, but I haven't played a straight up Warhammer game in years. I have more recently gotten my gaming room set up and played a few games of Mordheim on my growing collection of jungle terrain, which I am still working on slowly. I hope to post pictures soon!

As far as armies/warbands go, I have two decent sized Mayan Lizardmen and Lustrian Bretonnian themed armies, from both I can make a couple different warbands. I recently also procured some Kings of War skeletons to add flavor to the game, plus some Hordes Gatormen to act as ogre mercenaries!
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here   Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018 - 11:03

Lustrian Bretonnian army? I'm intrigued, but you might have to explain that one...

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Warden
Hero
Hero
Warden

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Bretonnians (Unofficial) Bretonnians (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here   Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2018 - 2:44

Rhydderch wrote:
Lustrian Bretonnian army? I'm intrigued, but you might have to explain that one...

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

Well my first army was the Lizardmen of course, but being a huge fan of heraldry my brother got me started down the path of Bretonnians a long time ago. I had already started making some Lizardmen-themed jungle terrain, and since I wanted my Bretonnians to match I developed their backstory as a colony along the Lustrian coast. They are not 100% done yet, but their basing is muddy and covered with jungle underbrush.

Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Warden24

I will try and add pictures of my (humble and forever WIP) terrain collection eventually, for now I have some of the pictures from my first battle report posted over in the battle report and fluff section!
Back to top Go down
Jburns272
Champion
Champion
Jburns272

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here   Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2018 - 7:46

A belated welcome to the forum and nice army.
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here   Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2018 - 11:26

A very impressive army indeed! & now all makes perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here   Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Jungleheim Fan here
Page 1 of 1