HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brutal Assmaster

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Hello!   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 3:30

Hi there, I'm Brutal Assmaster.
I've had Mordheim since the day it was released in my local GW, and it's been a game I've come back to time and again.
Currently I'm starting up a campaign after a year or two out, and I'm stating and building a bunch of different warbands so I can lend my friends some minis to play with.
So far I have a Cult of the Possessed, Witch Hunters, Skaven, Undead, Kislevite, Middenheim, Marienburg and two Reikland warbands on sheets, and mostly constructed.
My favourite warband atm is the Undead, as I've heavily themed the group around the skeletal lich I'm using in place of a Vampire, which is one of my favourite GW miniatures.
One of my Mercenary warbands is based around the Knights of Morr, so they're all in full-plate with skull helmets and a lot of GS work to add death-related iconography to their shields and armour.

Warbands I'm hoping to construct in the coming weeks/months are Bretonnians (as I used to play them way back) and Osterlanders. I have no miniatures that'll be any use for a Sisters of Sigmar warbands, and I dislike the Orcs list, as it's OP, so I'll leave that to my cheese-monger friend.

Anyway, some time I'll have to invest in a camera that will allow me to take pictures of these guys, and I'll show you some of the stuff I've churned out. I've got a GW skirmish case just full of Mordheim warbands and hired swords that I'd love to show off.
Hope everyone's enjoying 2018 so far, and that you're all getting a load of Mordheim games in.
If anyone is ever in North Yorkshire, you'll have to hit me up for some Mordheim action!

Brutal Assmaster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 6:09

Hi, Brutal! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's  Sleep  Yet At Times Interesting & Inspiring Mordheim Forum. May your stay be a LONG & MERRY affair.  What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brutal Assmaster

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 9:24

Thanks a lot, DeafNala. May your dice always roll above your enemies' toughness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: