Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Mordheim webbapp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starsoldier

starsoldier

Trading Reputation : 0

mordheim - Mordheim webbapp Empty
PostSubject: Mordheim webbapp   mordheim - Mordheim webbapp Icon_minitimeFri 15 Dec 2017 - 11:17

Hello everyone!

I am thinking of creating a Mordheim webb/ios/android-app for managing ones roostersheets in an easy way and having all your warbands gathered in one place.

But I was thinking about the copyright and intellectual property. How are the rules for this, and if not possible how can i bypass this in a good way not making GW pissed off?

Thankful for any advice!
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim webbapp   mordheim - Mordheim webbapp Icon_minitimeSat 16 Dec 2017 - 12:02

Someone else might have a better idea, but I think as long as you're not trying to make money off it creating a roster/warband management programme should be fine. Other people have made roster apps without any trouble I know of (which might actually save you some work), I'll see about finding a link...). GW aren't currently paying much attention to tabletop Mordheim, so it shouldn't be an issue -- again, as long as you aren't trying to make money off it.
Back to top Go down
starsoldier

starsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim webbapp   mordheim - Mordheim webbapp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:07

Alright. I am planing on releasing it for free and might even release it as open source. But it is going to be completely free to use. But I was thinking of a donate button if that would be possible. But I guess that is breaking the not earning any money part.

Did you find any links?

Thanks for your answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim webbapp   mordheim - Mordheim webbapp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:19

Whoops, completely forgot I was finding you links! Here's the page on the forum:
https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t8869-roster-app

Might be exactly what you're looking for -- or you might still want to make your own to get it just right. Either way, seeing what's been done before is always useful.
Back to top Go down
starsoldier

starsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim webbapp   mordheim - Mordheim webbapp Icon_minitimeSun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:29

Ahh yes, I have tried that app. But im going for another approach Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim webbapp   mordheim - Mordheim webbapp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordheim webbapp
Page 1 of 1