HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand   Sun 15 Apr 2018 - 15:31

YET ANOTHER COOL LOOKING GAME! Any drinking establishment that serves the Living Impaired deserves what they get. Some really SPLENDID minis along with Mr.L's FANTASTIC tavern make for some INSPIRING photos. OUTSTANDING STUFF! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Codsticker
Elder
Elder

Trading Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand   Mon 16 Apr 2018 - 9:10

Spectacular! I am going to be looking over your reports again VK as I think my next project will be a big pirate table for next year's Trumpeter's convention and your posts are great inspiration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand   Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 17:07

Thanks for the kind words.

Quote :
Spectacular! I am going to be looking over your reports again VK as I think my next project will be a big pirate table for next year's Trumpeter's convention and your posts are great inspiration.

I was going to recommend some old threads, but the whole photobucket thing has made stuff from 3 or 4 years ago a photoless wasteland.  Still we have done a bunch of pyrate campaigns...
_________________________________________________________________________________
A Skirmish in Torktuga
Kevin was feeling a bit beat on, so I thought I would pile on.  Oh well.

The firing squad of crossbows

I rolled the event Shore Patrol for the second game in a row!  This time the patrol entered in my deployment zone...

The final confrontation

Ricardo y Ricardo's last shot.  No wounds.  Both Mary Ann blunderbusses and that dueling pistol toting Captain shoot back...

The game ended a draw by store closing, but the Old Estalians suffered 2 ooa and 2 killed.  Guido the Tilean Marksman was killed by the first shot of the fight (pesky eagle eyed gitz!) and Ricardo, who had lost a point of ballistic skill to the Pirate Curse, fell to the last volley.

The Old Guard still manage to find 3 dueling pistols and a lot of gold, but no one becomes a hero to replace Ricardo.

The Mary Anns only had one model ooa.  He got better.  The Mary Anns gain +2 underdog bonus and walk away with lots of gold.  Gitz!

Back to the Seas and Jungles for our next games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand   Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 18:49

GOOD LOOKING GAME! You might not have all the old photos, but you are still using the same BEAUTIFUL scenery plus some OUTSTANDING new stuff. The games may be even more photogenic now. GREAT STUFF! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhydderch
General
General

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand   Yesterday at 3:46

Agreed -- this thread alone is a rich vein of piratical inspiration. Yo-ho-ho, &, if I may add, a bottle of rum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand   

Back to top Go down

Pyrates of the Karribean VI.a--Dead Man's Hand
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5