Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)

Go down 
+2
Rhydderch
Comi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

Trading Reputation : 0

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018 - 10:22

Hi guys,

We are back with the second regiment for our following kickstarter. Albus Custodes, are elves with heavy armour and great sword.

Once again, our models are high compatible among them. This is the most difficult dutty, but we are happy with the result. We hope that you like it.

Albus Custodes

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Elven-Albus-Custodes-Sword-Master-Warhammer-highelf-highbord-01-1

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Elven-Albus-Custodes-Sword-Master-Warhammer-highelf-highbord-02-1

Dragon Guard with great sword, and Albus Custodes with great axe and dragon cape.

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Elven-Albus-Custodes-Sword-Master-Warhammer-highelf-highbord-03-1

Come on guys! leave your feedback, because now we can do some change!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastsword.com
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018 - 11:34

They're excellent so far, & given the potential of making the White Guards compatible with the Dragon Guards & the Elven Lords infantry, it's shaping up into a first class line of models. Still asking (pretty please!) for cavalry options too!

I'll also add that I've started work on my Sisters of Serens, & they're damn fine models. So well done on that line too!
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018 - 19:00

Rhydderch, first dragons, after that cavalry Razz

I am glad that you like Wink
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 13:39

Comi wrote:
Rhydderch, first dragons, after that cavalry Razz

I am glad that you like Wink

Well, now I'm all excited.
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2018 - 20:37

This is the firs member or Albus Custodes Command Squad, the bearer. Even the banner is not to big to can not be use at Mordheim!

Albus Custodes

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Elven-Albus-Custodes-Sword-Master-Warhammer-highelf-highbord-01

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Elven-Albus-Custodes-Sword-Master-Warhammer-highelf-highbord-02

What do you think about the bearer?
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2018 - 11:23

Cool stuff! I like the heavier armour design, I think it works really well for elite infantry.
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2018 - 13:40

Nice!

Now that we have done the change, some people is asking about light armour back xD
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2018 - 13:59

Ok guys, campaign done. I can not belive!

Still waiting for some backers, but always happen. All parcels are sent, so check your mail this week and the following.

Now, relaxing for .... 5, 4, 3 , 2 , 1 ok, lets go to work!

We are doing some things for the following campaign, Dragon's Roar.

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Elven-Lords-Elf-Statue-Stone-01

Do you like our statue?

Furthermore we are updating the online store and web, so sorry for any inconvenience Wink
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2018 - 2:44

I am getting old to launch anothe campaign..

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulrhuan-Anuncio-01
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2018 - 18:21

Hello everybody!

We are here again with our new campaign open!!!

From today until 10th of september Elven Lords: Dragon's Roar are avariable in kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lastsword/elven-lords-ii-dragons-roar/

Two new regiments and four characters come along with our spearmen and archers. 20 and 4 miniature boxes, so you can take one for a warband.

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Anuncio-Apertura-Ulthuan-01

By the way, I mentioned the forum somewhere in the campaign, I forget ask for permission before, sorry. If I should remove it, just let me know.

Thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2018 - 13:30

Good luck with the campaign! I've been keeping an eye on the development, with the different miniature reveals & they're pretty damn beautiful... I've been trying to behave myself & not buy any more projects at the moment, but I might just go in for a warband's worth.
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2018 - 13:15

I know that feeling Rhydderch,

As wargames we should know when we must buy new miniatures and when we should paint all the rest....
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Sep 2018 - 12:06

But the answer usually seems to be 'Always' & 'Eventually', in that order.
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Sep 2018 - 11:26

Until you get married. Then it's "whenever my wife lets me" jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Sep 2018 - 11:20

"My husband disappears for hours with no explanation, makes excuses about 'working late' which just don't add up, & gets all these bills he won't let me see -- either he's having an affair or he's wargaming behind my back."
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2018 - 20:41

Come on guys! Three days left!!! If you wife give her permiss take in part in out nice campaign! Razz

Have a look to all our 360º until today.

High Custode!

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ad512fe664a3daf88f382d2357d8dab0_original

Dragon Guard's Officer

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 663b3f54245409cbcb9ec7744232b4f0_original

Lord Commander

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 93f0acc41790cd0158098d60f6a80ce0_original

Albus custode's Officer

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 636af4afb7891080cb27c05763bf2039_original

Dragon Guard's Bearer

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Fc409b9329e377ac8379980473797b4e_original

Elven Princess

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 7acd617e0960e301bc8a8b97585d4bbc_original
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2018 - 15:42

A horse in Mordheim is not very usual, but an Elven princess either!

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Comparative-Scales-High-elven-warhammer-01-1

Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Oct 2018 - 13:55

Hi guys!

Late Plege is open for all of you who lost the chance to take part in our Kickstarter campaign. So if you still want to get our miniatures and stretch goals do not miss this link: https://pledgemanager.lastsword.com

Furthermore, we have decided to do a new manufacturing molds. Our miniatures are a huge amount of bits, and a sprue will help to everyone. I hope that you like the change. There are not any change in the models.

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Matrices-01

We going to launch a new range of miniatures. Soon you will met it. This is a picture of our standat Freak Wars 2018 show in Madrid. Maybe you can see something Wink

We took the pciture from: [url]labuhardillafriki.blogspot.com/2018/09/freak-wars-2018.html[/url]

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 FreakWars-2018

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2019 - 17:38

Hiya guys.

I have been out for a long time, but I have no much time now!

I would like to show up our fourth kickstarter campaing doing a review of our models.

The Quatl:

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Quatl-Slann-Priest-Sacerdote-Lizarmen-Warhammer-04

Saurian Warlord:

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Saurian-Warlord-Painted-Lizarmen-Lustria-Warhammer-05

Skink Priest:

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Skink-Priest-Shaman-Lizarmen-Lustria-Warhammer-01

The Bearer Storyteller:

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Skink-Brearer-Lizarmen-Lustria-Warhammer-01

Saurian Warrior

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Saurio-Saurian-warrior-Handweapon-Lizarmen-Lustria-Warhammer-01

The Skink

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Skink-Painted-Spear-Lizarmen-Lustria-Warhammer-04

The caiman:

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Caiman-Kroxigor-Lizarmen-Saurian-Warhammer-Lustria-02-1

The Thyroscutus!!

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Tyroscutus-Lizarmen-Lustria-Warhammer-12

Furthermore we have some scenery elements that you can included in your tabletop.

Have a look to our campaign before it finishes and if you can share it in your socialmedia will be great! campaña The Jungles Awakening.

Oh and something about Mordheim!!!

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Ulthuan-Hispania-2019-Lastsword-Stand-Elves-Lizarmen-WitchHunters-Saurian-08

Thank you so much guys!
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2019 - 18:35

Hey, some more nice minis you got there. The storyteller is especially unique. Emailed someone over at Tabletopfix: http://ttfix.blogspot.com
I hope he reads it before your campaign is over Laughing
AND I'd like to get a better look at your Mordheim...Witchhunter(?).
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar 2019 - 20:56

I will have a look to them. Thank you Grimscull!

Maybe at the end of the year Witch hunter warband could be launch... until these time we have to wait Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2019 - 17:56

Ooo, is that the long-promised witch-hunter by the same chap as the Sisters of Serens?
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun 2019 - 16:43

Hello guys!

It was a long time, but we have not time for nothing honestly...

Well I think that you now our first campaign with Undead is launched on kickstarter. This is the link where you can see the full campaign, our fifht campaing now... Oh my g... Undeads, The fallen county of Ampurias.

I think everything is explained in the campaign so, I will drop here some pictures:

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 187d865958975d60fe8cbda13b41f0f4_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.0

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 63b8900e87b82d682f8926e0eac906d4_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.0

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 82badce86af89f6e77a67f30328b3ddb_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.0

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 B4bdb6c40c94d811fd839380f057a6a9_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.0

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 E6960498493df96f378a73e15b82583f_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.0

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 274da5ad9af44bdf827e52fcc6d07c57_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.0

I think that some of them are a very interesting models for Mordheim but no only as Undead, for Bretonia too!!!

Whatever that you need know or any question you can do here, in our facebook or at the email (hello@lastsword.com).

Maybe we do not have time always to reply comments, sorry. But we read all them Wink

Thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2019 - 14:06

Your new Deadites do look SPLENDID, up there with your best efforts. VERY WELL DONE! THE BEST OF LUCKwith your Kick Starter. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Comi
Warlord
Warlord
Comi

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun 2019 - 11:07

Thank you Deafnala,

Always is a pleasure hav some time to read the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)   And Now Undeads! (kickstarter) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Now Undeads! (kickstarter)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next