Finally had time to go over it.
This warband is like the bottom of the barrel in terms of warband members, they are so, so awful...
but they make up with crazy mutations and special rules shenanigans
I think this is a great idea
a warband with it's own story going on, the competition between goblins and skaven.
I myself like all the special rules (as the models are otherwise quite crappy), but I have a few suggestions.
I agree with the Weeping blades being kept for skaven only, and M5 for skavenslaves.
- Factional Jealousy: isnt the "must never have more of one type than the other" contradictory to the 'Power Grab' rule? I prefer the Power Grab
more Ld shenanigans
- Stuff em with Green: make the explosion cause a wound on a 5+ to all models within 2" (counts as a poison). No armour saves allowed. kinda like poison wind globes.
- Wyrdstone addict: instead of feeding D3+1 wyrd shards and rolling an random mutation (its a bit too expensive), how about 1 shard and you roll on the Warp-touch table from Corrupted Characters? Cheap but full of risks. If the models becomes a Spawn the warband ditches it (they already have a Troll).
- Goblin Stinky Git: cost reduced to 25gc (30gc is expensive!)
- Skaven Slave Champion: cost reduced to 25gc and WS to 3?
- Boglars: Regeneration should be only 5+ save (for 15gc, that seems more well priced)
- Skaven Slaves: M reduced to 5, and Ld reduced to 2 (proper skavenslaves!). that justifies the 10gc price more I think
What do you think?