HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Calgary, Alberta, Canada tips the white hat to you all.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thefoundryman
Youngblood
Youngblood

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Calgary, Alberta, Canada tips the white hat to you all.   Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 13:01

Greetings and salivations! My good friend and I recently began playing Mordheim after a few years hiatus. We had played since the introduction of the game, and all of us in the campaign had a bit of a falling out with the person who'd introduced us to mordheim . Having made the comment last year ;" why don't we play that game anymore? " we had no choice but to re-spawn mountains of scenery, delve into these times of rules and paint scads of little monsters, and men to fight one another again! We enlisted some help from new friends and have a 6man campaign currently ending its first chapter,( in a serious multiplayer) with a nice bottle of scotch on the line for the victor. Perhaps my Count 'Edward Von Halen' can seize this prize for himself, but my Von Carstein Undead definitely are matched , against the likes of some Blackpowder heavy Osterlanders , some horrible Posessed, the wolves of the Norsemen , the horrors of the Black Orcs and a lively bunch of Beastmen to round it out!
Roll a D6!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Robreuserart.ca
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Calgary, Alberta, Canada tips the white hat to you all.   Wed 6 Jul 2016 - 5:42

Hey, Thefoundryman! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's  Sleep  Yet At Times Cool & Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay!   What a Face

I thought Canada had gone dry. Or is that the last of the Scotch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GameDoc
Knight
Knight

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Calgary, Alberta, Canada tips the white hat to you all.   Fri 8 Jul 2016 - 9:30

Welcome Thefoundryman. Sounds like your group had an inspired relaunch of Mordheim. How about posting some pics of all the hard work you guys put in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Calgary, Alberta, Canada tips the white hat to you all.   Sun 10 Jul 2016 - 6:26

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calgary, Alberta, Canada tips the white hat to you all.   Today at 12:35

Back to top Go down

Calgary, Alberta, Canada tips the white hat to you all.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1