Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Millenium_King
Captain
Captain
Millenium_King

Trading Reputation : 0

rules - Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules   rules - Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules Icon_minitimeFri 6 May 2016 - 3:46

rules - Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules Warrior%2BPriest%2Bwith%2BLantern

Hello all!  I thought I would share the rules my gaming group is using for our ongoing Serene Annihilation campaign.  The PDF is available for viewing HERE.

There are two sections: the first is changes to the base rules and the second is additional rules to represent the horrors (large and small) encountered in the nether depths of Mordheim and the haunting Palace of Dreams.

The house rules have been play-tested and work very well.  The random charge length and fighting at initiative have really helped move the game away from timidly shuffling back and forth to try to get off the first charge.  It has made things much more aggressive!

Tell me what you think!  Or better yet, try them out yourselves!
Back to top Go down
http://foxandgoat.blogspot.com/
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

rules - Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules   rules - Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules Icon_minitimeFri 6 May 2016 - 13:53

Thanks for posting your campaign rules. I am always interested in how others approach the game.
Back to top Go down

Serene Annihilation: House/Additional Rules
Page 1 of 1