Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

New Forum - The Tabletop Showcase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Forum - The Tabletop Showcase Empty
PostSubject: New Forum - The Tabletop Showcase   New Forum - The Tabletop Showcase Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2016 - 16:37

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know I have set up a brand new forum. The Tabletop Showcase is a forum dedicated solely to the venerable art of the Project Log and Showcases.

The forum is a place meant for everyone to share their work on the creative side of the hobby. Whether showcasing your latest masterpiece or chronicling your journey through the painting of a new army, you can share it here.

It is not meant for discussing game rules. Though an important part of the hobby, there are plenty of dedicated places where you can discuss that. This place is for painting and modeling. Hopefully through this forum you will discover new settings not yet known to you, and find likeminded individuals in settings other than Mordheim.

http://thetabletopshowcase.boards.net/

Currently, there are several sub-boards waiting to be filled, and there are several currently hidden until someone wants to see it happen, because otherwise it looks like a barren wasteland. We also take suggestions on boards not yet created.

I hope to meet you guys there!

Best wishes,
Daniel36
Back to top Go down

New Forum - The Tabletop Showcase
Page 1 of 1