HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m

Go down 
AuthorMessage
norcs

norcs

Trading Reputation : 0

warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Empty
PostSubject: Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m    warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2015 - 14:23

HI

iam looking to sell a selection of my models I am in the Uk and looking to sell for cash. iam open to offers, the metals can be split

I have a pretty much scratch built plague cart this took weeks of work and months of design it has been based on a nunmber of different circus wagons has a lot of puss, sckulls, maggots etc, on one stage is the stage door on the other is a organ and a automaton drummer. the horse arnt attached for ease of painting and every bit has been meticulously thought about and made. oh and it will fit on a chariot base.

warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Pw1

I am also selling an completely unique orc warband the models are big given they are based on the 40K ork nobs. they are all heavily converted, with a warboss, 2 black orcs, a shaman and a troll, there's so much detail on every model it would take too long to go into it, also included are the 2 goblins savage orc and squig.

warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Owb1

Something you will never see again is an orc wizard with a goblin familiar dressed as a dragon this is a very detailed model the goblin aside from his costume (based on a babys dragon costume) is weighed down by kit, including crystal ball and spell book.  the wizard holds a vulture and staff.

warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Ow

The last lot are three metal sisters of sigmar and three middenheim youngbloods but only one arm, these as you can see are incomplete and one is tarnished.

warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Metal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rich
Captain
Captain
Rich

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: None

warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m    warband - Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m  Icon_minitimeFri 4 Dec 2015 - 2:22

PM'd Re: Plague Cart
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sell unique Plague cart, orc warband and wizard and metal m
Page 1 of 1