Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Vampire count-ish castle

Go down 
+2
DeafNala
wanna993
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wanna993
Captain
Captain
wanna993

Trading Reputation : 0

Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Empty
PostSubject: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 3:43

While the original is Warcraft inspired, this could prob work for Vampire counts (or a self made variation of some sort).

Final:
Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle H8joT7u
album with process: https://i.imgur.com/a/8Jboc

From the feedback I got last time I thought I'd give an explanation of the final result. All of my supplies are in Belgium but I don't live there, so I only have access to it during trips there. I had about 7 days, spent the first few on the mailbox and the last 4 on this. The main goal of the trip was to make this cool building. Sadly I fell short on time and only got this far. I tried once again to stay true to the original design (by the wicked Jomaro Kindred). I'm really happy with how it turned out, I felt like I pushed myself a fair amount using materials I haven't used together (or ever). To bring this to a finish (base grey coat) I'd have to finish the front skull, back banner, close all the visible seams, put details like stalactites hanging, finish the small windows on the two hanging structures and a few more things (+paint). I'd say another day would've done it. This would've been a prototype. A more serious version would include LED lighting for the whole mood thing. I guess the next step (other than finishing it in a year or more when I go back) would be to shop around and get in build in real life!

I was working on this until like 20mins before having to leave to the airport. Which is why the pic is terrible. If you want to see some progress, make sure to check the album out.

Again just to repeat myself, this would've been a prototype. So even if I would've had the time, I would've painted it grey/black (but no time anyway).
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 14:03

That is a FANTASTIC creation that would work with a number of Evil Types. GREAT WORK!   thumbsup

As a W.I.P., it belongs in the Scenery & Terrain section. The Gallery is reserved for finished pieces only.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
wanna993
Captain
Captain
wanna993

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 14:30

Haha thanks and sorry Deaf. Lack of sleep made me not pay attention
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 14:54

No problem at all, wanna...a little shuffling around keeps me in practice.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
IngoisT™
General
General
IngoisT™

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 16:10

So cool!
Back to top Go down
Fat Rat
Elder
Elder
Fat Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 17:03

IngoisT™ wrote:
So cool!

Pretty dam... cool
Back to top Go down
wanna993
Captain
Captain
wanna993

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 18:40

Thanks Smile
If anyone lives in the US I might have a bunch of questions as I might want to resuply here but unsure where to start (or find the best deals).
Back to top Go down
theomar pius
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
theomar pius

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 18:58

Yikes! That's outstanding. I can hardly wait to see it painted up!
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 20:19

AWESOME!

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
wanna993
Captain
Captain
wanna993

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr 2015 - 15:24

Thanks fellas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire count-ish castle   Vampire - Vampire count-ish castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire count-ish castle
Page 1 of 1