While the original is Warcraft inspired, this could prob work for Vampire counts (or a self made variation of some sort).
album with process: http://i.imgur.com/a/8Jboc
From the feedback I got last time I thought I'd give an explanation of the final result. All of my supplies are in Belgium but I don't live there, so I only have access to it during trips there. I had about 7 days, spent the first few on the mailbox and the last 4 on this. The main goal of the trip was to make this cool building. Sadly I fell short on time and only got this far. I tried once again to stay true to the original design (by the wicked Jomaro Kindred). I'm really happy with how it turned out, I felt like I pushed myself a fair amount using materials I haven't used together (or ever). To bring this to a finish (base grey coat) I'd have to finish the front skull, back banner, close all the visible seams, put details like stalactites hanging, finish the small windows on the two hanging structures and a few more things (+paint). I'd say another day would've done it. This would've been a prototype. A more serious version would include LED lighting for the whole mood thing. I guess the next step (other than finishing it in a year or more when I go back) would be to shop around and get in build in real life!
I was working on this until like 20mins before having to leave to the airport. Which is why the pic is terrible. If you want to see some progress, make sure to check the album out.
Again just to repeat myself, this would've been a prototype. So even if I would've had the time, I would've painted it grey/black (but no time anyway).