All but the rightmost one are done out of "model air" air drying clay. I just got some firm super sculpey, so that's what the new guy is done with. I wished I took these pictures before I base coated him, it's obscuring most of the detail.
And backs of the others:
Only the skaven's tail is my sculpting, the rest I made two-part press molds from the model air stuff and the clan rat sprue. A lot of detail was lost, but overall passable quality I'd say.
I am having a spot of trouble with the sculpey. I find if I try to sculpt it all at once I wind up messing up a bunch of detail while working on other parts, so I've been working on it bit by bit and curing things as I make them by dipping them in boiling water (works like a charm). Only problem is that even super glue doesn't hold the individual parts together very well. I feel like if I drop this guy one more time he's going to explode into little bits.