HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Hello from NL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thorimm
Youngblood
Youngblood

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Hello from NL   Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 15:39

Hi!

Let me introduce myself. I'm thorimm, writing to you from the old flat country of the Netherlands. I joined this forum because I'm interested in learning more about terrain, and building it as well. Besides that, I only have one other I play wargames with. As I really like playing with painted figures (they play better, everyone should know!), and we're both very slow painters, we're considering playing some Mordheim. That would even give us a chance to invite some more friends, as 10 figures is easier to collect then a boatload is.
Luckily I've some previous experience playing the game, although that was 9 years ago. Rolling Eyes

As for miniatures, I'm into (fantasy) renaissance figures, and have a love for the normal people as well (villagers, peasants, thieves.. )
So I got quite a big collection of (old style) dwarfs. Probably the race that fits my own character most: engineering, beer, grumbling...

Usually I take a different username for a different forum, due to safety with passwords and stuff. This time it's the same as on the Warhammer-Empire forum. I really like those guys, and hope to find a similar fun crowd here Very Happy
Unlucky me: usually take precautions, and when registering˙with a same username, this forum sends the password in plaintext. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Have an ale on my tab!

Thorimm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aipha
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NL   Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 15:47

Hello Thorimm, and welcome to the forum!

I am sure that you can have your wishes fullfilled here; the Scenery & Terrain forum is quite well-equipped with fantastic creators!

I have the same problem with the painting, and it's excactly why I started playing Mordheim as well; my roomie suggested it some years ago and we've played ever since, having a lot old and new friends join in for a merry game or ten!

Hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as your other favourite one!

Thanks for the ale, good sir! Wink

// Aipha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NL   Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 16:12

Hey, thorimm! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep   Yet On Occasion Cool & Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY!  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NL   Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 19:35

Welcome to the forum!  A good number of Warhammer-Empire members are members here as well, though their user names don't always match.  I used to be sort of active on that forum, but I gave up Warhammer so these days I only post in the Count's Tavern
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thorimm
Youngblood
Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NL   Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 6:42

Thanks for the warm welcome! cheers
It seems I'm diving in a place with lots of pictures of home-made dark and idyllic places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NL   Today at 18:11

Back to top Go down

Hello from NL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: