Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

New Clean Warband Lists

Go down 
+4
Ezekiel
Grimscull
RationalLemming
Von Kurst
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2015 - 4:12

Frostgrave?

Good to see you still at the roster project.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2015 - 12:33

Yeah, you haven't heard of it yet? It's a spiritual successor to Mordheim. It has been out for about half a year and is really popular. Northstar Miniatures does the official models which are awesome. They have a plastic cultists set coming oit that is perfect for Possessed too.

You should check it out. Northstar is doing a sort of crowdfund right now for the first expansion. It is really fun!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2015 - 3:03

Thanks, but I really don't need another game right now. Frostgrave is not marketed well in the States, at least so far, which makes me sad because I want the warriors and cultists sets.
Back to top Go down
D34dB34t
Warrior
Warrior
D34dB34t

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2015 - 3:57

My LGS in phoenix has a whole rack dedicated to Frostgrave. Maybe ask your store if they can order it and get people excited for it. Looks like a great game and I want to check it out after our DnD campaign.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2015 - 12:25

Check it out DURING your D&D campaign! The models are wonderful for it! Very Happy
I will quit propping Frostgrave now. Smile - Way to go, de-railing my own thread.
Back to top Go down
Dwalthrim_Grimsson
Veteran
Veteran
Dwalthrim_Grimsson

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Nov 2015 - 11:37

Great job Daniel!
I support this project, especially for tournaments which are sometimes organized in Warsaw.
I look forward to Skaven warband list and other official.
Back to top Go down
http://debowatarcza.vot.pl/
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jan 2016 - 22:00

Daniel36 wrote:

I am having a good time doing this, by the way. The widespread illogical distribution of rules has always bothered me. Even if our group will be the only ones to use this (hope not), I am glad to be doing this.

Oh, and how about I add in the racial maximums for the relevant entries? Is that a smart idea?

I'm really glad you do. I wouldn't have the courage nor would find the time, but would very much appreciate a final and complete version.

Max stats : Yes would like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Clean Warband Lists   warband - New Clean Warband Lists - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Clean Warband Lists
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2