Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Empty
PostSubject: Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait   Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec 2014 - 13:54

Dragon Bait is running a second campaign with twenty one new good-to-go sculpts by David Soderquist, Kev Adams and Tim Prow. As well as the weird and wonderful - Gnome cavalier on a Giant Schnauzer anyone? - there are a number of the figures would be great for Mordheim e.g.

Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Dragonbait_Prow_1_zps3a1b7209

There are some others that you probably don't want to miss such as the executioner and his lovely Halfling assistant.

More pictures on their website, their Facebook page or on Indiegogo
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait   Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec 2014 - 15:49

There are certainly some very characterful minis in there. I don't support crowdfunding campaigns, but I'll keep some of the minis in mind for when they can be purchased regularely.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait   Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Icon_minitimeTue 2 Dec 2014 - 16:13

The Lads do have Mordheim possibilities...it's more noticeable in these photos than the tiny photos over on L.A.F.. The Righteous Dwarf is a favorite. Like Grimscull, for a variety of reasons, I am not a kickstart Guy, but I will keep an eye open for their general release. GREAT FIND!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait   Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Icon_minitimeThu 4 Dec 2014 - 13:22

I backed the first campaign and was pretty happy about the figures and the speed with which they were delivered.  Given this, I'll probably end up backing this one, but picking and choosing my figures this time.

Any particular reasons why you guys don't do crowdfunding?
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait   Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2015 - 13:44

Just a heads up that the campaign's fully funded, all the sculpts are ready and there are still a few hours left for anyone who wants to get in on the action.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dragon-baits-second-28mm-fantasy-campaign

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait   Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indiegogo: More fantasy adventurers from Dragon Bait
Page 1 of 1