Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]

Go down 
+52
Soulblight
Lion01
JoaoS
HumanFly
Spectre76
Sgt. Mulcayhee
WarbossKurgan
Von Kurst
mazah
qboid
HellspawN
The_Ferret
quidamcorvus
BurnTheWitch
folketsfiende
Delectable Tea
SerialMoM
floedebolle
Tewfik
Asp
Ezekiel
melvino$
Belzebub
Identity
wobbly_goggy
Death Jester
Admin Tom
MagnoliaFan
CrazyOrc88
GØRK
Nestor
pancreasboy
werekin
jackanory
Da Bank
KRUG_666
Chad
Paluke
Eliazar
Drugart
cianty
Oldcastle
Hawkeye
David
Rancid
Ash
xarly22
matt
DeafNala
KingSkin
Tagnator
Skavenblight
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2013 - 8:55

Well done! As a fellow Chaos enthusiast, I salute you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
quidamcorvus
Etheral
Etheral
quidamcorvus

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2013 - 9:05

Good job Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quidamcorvus.blogspot.com/
Lion01
Knight
Knight
Lion01

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2013 - 11:01

Excellent, excellent! This was my first time seeing your topic, and I really love all of the mini's you've done! You have a very distinctive painting style (also thanks to your excellent choice of colours) and I'd love to see a picture of your miniatures cabinet, if you have one, that is!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2013 - 13:59

WELCOME BACK HOME! cheers
The new additions are as WONDERFULLY DONE as all your FINE Creations. While he may be the simplest of the tree, the Ninja is my personal favorite. GREAT WORK! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Soulblight
General
General
Soulblight

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2013 - 14:07

Hang on a minute! You just cant throw out a nice concept of an Chaos Rider with a fiery asskickin´ sword and NOT telling his story!

I love Fluff! Give me Fluff!! (...or, if by chance you HAVE already presented him in some fluff, please guide me to the right thread....)
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2013 - 14:19

Soulblight wrote:

I love Fluff! Give me Fluff!! (...or, if by chance you HAVE already presented him in some fluff, please guide me to the right thread....)
He's from Dramatis Personae from Bordertown Burning supplement Smile So HERE is the fluff.

Belandysh appeared in our campaign as random happening (unfortunately not on my table Sad ). The battle monks kicked his ass quickly and his sword was taken by them. But not for long, for my undead have stolen it few days ago Wink
Back to top Go down
http://hakostwo.blogspot.com
Soulblight
General
General
Soulblight

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Apr 2013 - 15:45

Many thanks! And a big congrats on the Sword! Figures that glowing stick would make an Vampire an very real threat!
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 17:09

Elf ranger:

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Elf1Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Elf2
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Elf3Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Elf4
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Elf5
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Apr 2013 - 17:16

The Pointy Eared One turned out WONDERFULLY WELL! The color choices & the base are particularly eye catching. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Necoho
Youngblood
Youngblood
Necoho

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug 2013 - 13:11

Wonderful use of the Empire State Troop banner for a flying carpet!
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014 - 22:51

Long time since I've been here... most of my current works are commission works, so there are few minis I painted for myself this year. But I don't complain :)This one I want to show now, because it's for SerialMom ;)I hope you like it Smile

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric1Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric2
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric3Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric4
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric5Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric6
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric7Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Cleric8
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 0:08

She is LOVELY...I just based that piece up; this will be my inspiration. I'm sure MoM will love her. The colors you chose & your brushwork are BEAUTIFUL. She has a WONDERFULLY expressive face. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 5:21

What a lovely miniature  thumbsup thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 11:54

Lovely paintjob on the cloak. I have the same model for my potion seller in the town market, but will need to revisit my paintjob to highlight the cloak a bit more. Smile

Joao
Back to top Go down
http://fistful-minis.blogspot.co.uk/
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 21:23

Wow, superb job here, iam sure mommy will go totaly apeshit about her, love it!

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2014 - 16:58

Ohhhh Yeah GREAT JOB, I love her!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014 - 10:41

Do you like Dark Sword Miniatures? Sure you do ;)I painted them as hired swords for Mordheim - I regret they're not mine, but at least the owner is happy Smile

Bard

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard1Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard2
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard3Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard4
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard5Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard6
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard7Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard8Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Bard9

Arabian merchant's bodyguard

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och1Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och2
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och3Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och4
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och5Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och6
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och7Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Och8

Kislev ranger (I know she looks more like an elf ranger, but the choice of colors was up to owner)

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger1Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger2
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger3Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger4
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger5Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger6
Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger7Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Ranger8
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014 - 11:12

Great job on great minis!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014 - 13:29

The Three Ladies are LOVELY. Your FINE brushwork is as WONDERFUL as ever. GREAT WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
flipchuck
Elder
Elder
flipchuck

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 13:43

Skavenblight wrote:

Kislev ranger (I know she looks more like an elf ranger, but the choice of colors was up to owner)

That's ok. I have a softspot for redheads.  Wink 
(Because the model has red hair.......)
Back to top Go down
EWSSteve
Champion
Champion
EWSSteve

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 14:51

Sorry to wade on in here...

How doe the Dark Sword minis match scale wise with typical GW models.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 20:47

I feel bad for not commenting more here. Your painting skill are exceptional, quite exceptional. To me the still is very classical, beautifully strong colours in a somewhat higher fantasy way, compared to the more muddy-gritty blanchitsu painting style. Anyway, enough of pretentious art talk. The miniatures rock!
Back to top Go down
http://echoesofimperium.blog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]   Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skavenblight's Hired Swords [and Dramatis Personae too]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6