Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skaven123
Warrior
Warrior
skaven123

Trading Reputation : 0

Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg   Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014 - 22:59

Hello!

What I've read of MiM so far is GREAT!

A couple of questions though: Does "requisition" means that they get the carriage/boat for free or do they still have to pay the 100gc?

Where can I find the rules for the watch carriage and river boat?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg   Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014 - 23:11

There are few people who could answer MiM questions on this forum. It might help though if you were a bit more specific about who 'they' were and what rule you were questioning. the traditional way to do this is to quote the rule you are questioning. From your other posts, I'm thinking 'they' might be The Watch?

The rules for stage coaches and river boats may be found in the Empire In Flames supplement or TC#24. I am not sure if MiM has special rules for these items.
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg   Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2014 - 23:46

Requisition of a vehicle means to have one allocated to you from a controlled pool. There is no cost involved. If you don't return it then there is usually consequences, but most of the time the cost of a destroyed/damaged requisition will be written off by the enterprise who controls the pool.

Regards,

Werekin

p.s. Apologies for lack of updates this summer!
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg   Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Mutiny in Marienburg
Page 1 of 1