Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skwurl

Skwurl

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP   mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2014 - 0:18

So i wanted to build a Mordheim table but i haven't even played the game yet. In fact i have never played a game of
Warhammer. That being said i have always loved the scenery of this type of games so i thought: why the hell not.
After talking to a friend of mine (Ezekiel, who is also on this forum) i went to his house yesterday and played a game.
I really loved it and so today i started with my own gaming table.

I wanted to whole board to kind of flow together. So not just a table with some houses on it. I want multiple platforms.
So after a day of sketching an thinking what might work Ezekiel gave me a helping hand. This resulted in a nice start and from
there some stuff was added. I decided to make a board that is 100cm x 100cm. Just because my dining table is 100 cm wide.

So this is more or less the idea.

mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP <a href=mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Foto_111" />

So i got started with the Foam but since i started in the evening i havnt had a lot of time

mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Foto_310

And after talking to Ezekiel he also had a fun thought of making the sewers visible.

mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Foto_210

Anyway, so the water is placed on the MDF so that would be lvl 0. Then you have lvl 1 which is a basic foam of 6 cm. The castle on the
left will be lvl 2 wich is 12 cm. And then the final lvl in the back is going to be 15 cm. Its going to be a big project and i hope it will
look great. Ill keep adding pictures but with an everyday job it probably wont go that fast.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Elder
Elder
Mike

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP   mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2014 - 0:22

Wow, great idea. I would love to see this sketch brought to life.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP   mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2014 - 3:27

Welcome to the forum! Love the look of the sketch, I'll be following along.  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP   mordheim - Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skwurl's Mordheim table - WIP
Page 1 of 1