Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DicLombardi
Veteran
Veteran
DicLombardi

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions  Empty
PostSubject: BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions    BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions  Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2014 - 1:11

Hey guys just a quick question about the Damned Shall Burn's 35 Acheivement, I thought was pretty straight forward but now we've got to it my group has a lot of questions.

It says any heretical warband routed by the warband is eliminated from the campaign, how does this work in multiplayer? Does the DSB warband have to kill at least one member of the Heretical warband or is any warband routed by anyone in that scenario eliminated?

If its any warband routed by anyone could any ally in say the Enemy Of My Enemy scenario accidentally be cleansed?
I mean if a Damned Shall Burn teamed up with a chaos warband in that scenario, and the chaos warband was routed by their opponent, would they be cleansed?

I hope that makes sense, thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions    BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions  Icon_minitimeWed 7 May 2014 - 5:37

Quote :
35 Cleansing: Each heretical warband that is routed by the warband is now eliminated from the campaign!

I think that you have hinted a the house rule that I would use which is based on the text highlighted above. In a multiplayer scenario I would state that the warband that routs would only be eliminated if the DSB warband played a part in causing the warband to rout (e.g. took a warrior OOA, caused a warrior to flee off the table due to an All Alone test, etc). Obviously you will need to talk this house rule through with your group because the 'etc' part makes this a bit messy. For example, what happens if a warband chooses to voluntarily rout because it had five warriors get knocked down or stunned in the same round of combat by the DSB warband after already having a third warband take several warriors OOA? In this instance the routing warband technically routed because of the DSB warband even though the DSB warband did not take any warriors OOA. Is this a reason to allow the DSB warband to claim a 'clensing'?  confused  I could be overcomplicating this so it will be interesting to hear other comments. Neutral

I would not allow the DSB warband to 'cleanse' a warband from the campaign that routed on the other side of the table in a large multiplayer warband which never fought the DSB warband.

I would not allow the DSB warband to 'cleanse' a warband from the campaign that was an ally in the Enemy of My Enemy scenario if that warband was routed by their mutual opponent.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
DicLombardi
Veteran
Veteran
DicLombardi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Merchants (BTB) Merchants (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions    BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions  Icon_minitimeFri 9 May 2014 - 2:06

Awesome suggestions man, we had a vote and decided you have to take out 6 warriors with heroes and hired swords counting as 2 warriors. This in only in multiplayer, so the proper way to eliminate someone is 1 on 1.
In our campaign we have the undead objective "Humans Shall Learn" which is almost a pallete swapped Damned shall burn who eliminate human warbands so there'll be lots of elimination and conjecture soon.
Thanks again for the help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions    BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTB - Damned Shale Burn Objective Questions
Page 1 of 1