Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Gorzhog's Green Stampede

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

Trading Reputation : 0

Gorzhog's Green Stampede Empty
PostSubject: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014 - 17:00

Hi all.  I'm just starting in a pretty awesome online Mordheim campaign in the Mousillon setting which can be found on The Round Table of Bretonnia website.

http://www.roundtable-bretonnia.org/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=87&func=view&id=148751&catid=2

Some key house rules that we use are included in the link above, but shields provide +2 AS, Goblins do not have the Runt rule (can become heroes with maximums based on goblin lists out there).  Light and heavy armor are half cost and provide a saving throw to avoid a roll on the Serious Injuries table.  Also, dual wielding weapons reduces your WS by 1 unless you take a skill Ambidextrous.

To start, I opted to go with a troll in my warband.  Having never used one, I figured that at least for the first few weeks, it would be quite a valuable addition to the group.  Here's the basic build:

Boss: Sword, Shield, Bow, Dagger (free)
Shaman: Club, Bow, Dagger (free) rolled Clubba spell
Big 'Un 1: Axe, Shield
Big 'Un 2: Axe, Shield
Troll
1 Goblin: Club
1 Goblin: Club

Totals: 7 models for 493 GCs.

In the first match, I faced off against a Bret list with 4 Knights (leader was mounted) and 3 Squires in a skirmish.  It looked to be a pretty even matchup, but his dice failed him and mine were good.  I was able to OoA 4 of his units in 5 turns, resulting in a rout and a win.  The Troll was a solid performer, getting one OoA and knocking down a handful opponents to let my other heroes pick off for exp.

Since no units were wounded, I only had to explore and level my units.  Exploration resulted in 4 treasures, of which I sold 3.  The Shaman leveled, gaining +1 WS, to help his Clubba strikes.  The Big 'uns each leveled one gaining +1W and the other gaining a skill, for which I selected Step Aside for the unmodified +5 save on wounds in close combat.  I was strongly considering Strongman or Mighty Blow, but ultimately decided on the defensive choice.

After troll upkeep, I had 62 gold and elected to add 2 orc boyz with clubs in separate henchmen groups to start building out my foundation.

My next match pits me against another Bret force, this time it is a Chapel Guard unit of 4 mounted knights and a damsel.  The Knights will all have 2+ armor saves (heavy armor +2, shield +2, and mounted +1) and they will roll on the Woah Boy! table for injuries and since their mounts are warhorses, they get to reroll that.  So it will be quite difficult to stun/OoA them.  I see a lot of troll vomiting in this next game to avoid the armor saves.  We are running a breakthrough scenario, and he will be attacking and I will be defending.  I'll let you all know how it goes.

Last edited by klinktastic on Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 4:40

Huzzah! I'm not seeing anything to give feedback on, but I fully support this warband  Gorzhog's Green Stampede 387809 

If you just want to keep us updated on your progress there is the Fluff and Battle Report section, another favorite haunt of mine...
Back to top Go down
Thespian
Champion
Champion
Thespian

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 16:54

klinktastic wrote:
The Knights will all have 2+ armor saves (heavy armor +2, shield +2, and mounted +1) and they will roll on the Woah Boy! table for injuries and since their mounts are warhorses, they get to reroll that.  So it will be quite difficult to stun/OoA them. 

As I understand it, the Battled Schooled rule for warhorses and elven steeds lets you reroll the leadership test for loss of control, not the Whoa Boy! table result. This is prevalent only if the rider does not have the Ride Warhorse skill. How do the rest of you interpret this rule?
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2014 - 20:42

Oh, actually that makes much more sense. Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014 - 17:21

Introduction Fluff

Gorzhog always knew he was born to lead. Gork and Mork had made him big and strong. He could bash heads with ease. Along with his two brood mates, Masha and Basha (real names long forgotten due to repeated blows to their heads), they had risen quickly in Bad Axez tribe in the northern reaches of the Pale Sisters. Since they got so good at "killin' stinkin 'umies", as Warboss Garbad da Armripper put it, Gorzhog was promoted to be the boss of the biggest boyz unit in the clan.

If there was one thing Gorzhog wanted more than anything in the world, well beside killing stunnies and 'umies, was to get a brutal moniker like the famous Azhag the Slaughter or Grimgor Ironhide. He pursued this goal to no end, making sacrifices to Mork and Gork before and after every battle, in hopes that he might achieve is goal. His early successes were both a blessing and a curse, as while he grew stronger and more skilled, more members of the tribe rallied to his charges in battle. The warboss grew uneasy with a potential rival growing within his midst, he challenged Gorzhog to a battle, defeating him and casting him out of the tribe.

Knowing his rise to power would not be thwarted, nor his quest for a moniker, he wandered the Pale Sisters with his steadfast companions Masha and Basha to find a hermetic Orc shaman known as Morkdork da Greeneyed (odd because it's a well known fact orc eyes are black and therefore all assumed he had been touched by Mork or Gork). Upon finding the shaman, Gorzhog seeked council and his fortune from Greeneyed. The Shaman, seeking the guidance of Mork and Gork, was visited by green shaped spirited with knocked out both Gorzhog and Greeneye. When they came too, the blood that had pool on the floor of the shaman's hut was no ordinary blood smatter. Upon further inspection, Greeneyed understood the sign. The four orcs must go to Mousillon to seek their destinies as Mork and Gork intended. There Gorzhog would be able to prove himself worthy of his moniker and then travel back to the Bad Axez tribe to challenge Warboss Garbad da Armripper for control of the Bad Axez and being the WAAAGH!!! down on all challengers.

While traveling down the Pale Sisters, Gorzhog and his fledgling warband encountered a gory battle scene, with dead goblins strewn all over. Cautiously, they approach to see the two surviving goblins in the clutches of a troll. Half tempted to watch the troll gorge himself on the gobbos, Gorzhog decided he could convince both sides to join his warband in increase his power. Sending Masha and Basha to bring some mountain goats, Greeneyed and Gorzhog tricked the dimwitted troll with some Waaagh! magic and proceded to knock him out. The thankful goblins quickly agreed to join their savior and the troll, upon waking found 2 goats in his clutches complements of Gorzhog and proceeded to eat them and follow Gorzhog at the promise of an limitless supply of food in the form of 'ummies and others in the Bretonian lands.
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014 - 17:22

Game 1: Skirmish vs The Sword of Armand Fluff

After the long trek through the Pale Sisters, Gorzhog's Green Stampede had slaughtered a few innocent 'umies and hear tales of fighting and treasure west towards Mousillon. This would be a perfect place to establish his reputation as one of the most feared orc warbosses in history.

The going was slow with Gobbo-Gobbla the troll, who was so stupid, he would get distracted by the simplest things, especially clouds, which he would imagine were goblins and he would try and jump to grab them. Gorzhog had to keep the troll's attention by having the 2 goblins in the warband walk in front of the troll, just to keep his eyes forward. However the goblins weren't too thrilled about this. At least it would provide motivation for the goblins to fight hard and prove they were worth more alive than as troll feed.

Just then, Basha' returned to the group.

Basha: "'ey Boss, dis sum stinkin 'umies up a'ead. Dem 'umies got dems shinny choppas and a hosie." Basha points ahead across the river to a company of Bretonnian knights and their squires.

Gorzhog: "Wot 'ave we 'ere, 'ey? Dis filfy gitz wantz ta stop us boyz 'ey? Letz show 'em whatz wez got! Waaagh!!!"

Everyone: "Waaagh!!!" The mob charges towards the Bretonnian Knights which had taken up a defensive position across the river.

The Orc's splitting across the river moved to pincer the knights. Once in charging range, the Bretonnian leader charged into Masha failing to bring him down. The Green Stampede counter charged, taking out the leader.

The two sides drew into a great melee, with the tide shifting back and forth, but ultimately da boyz toughness won through and shattered the Bretonnian's morale as they retreated to fight another day. Gorzhog was impressed by his boyz, they fought well against a well disciplined opponent. Despite his joy from the victory and the heat of battle, was slightly disappointed that he had performed so poorly. Only stunning a squire with an arrow shot and failing to get an incompacitating blow in, made him a little angry. Next time he would

Gorzhog: "We da bad boyz 'ere! Gonna be 'ere to stay. Letz lewt da ruins boyz and find some shinnies!"
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014 - 17:23

Game 2- Breakthrough Scenario: Gorzhog's Green Stampede vs Fellow-Knights of the Humble Chapel Fluff

After routing the Swords of Armand, the Green Stampede continued to pillage and loot the countryside in search of treasure and support. Gorzhog was able to convince two more orc boyz to his warband from a small raiding group they crossed paths with.

Sweeping south, Gorzhog and his Green Stampede found a small farmstead with a steady supply of food to use as a base of operations for their raiding. After a few raids, the Gorzhog's warband attracted the attention of the Chapel Guard forces of the nearby Humble Chapel, which had been roving the areas to root out the vile invaders from the Bretonnian lands.

The Green Stampede were preparing for a raid, when Basha' came running.

Basha': "'ey Boss, dis sum mo' stinkin 'umies coming. Dey up da way, by da ol' fort."

Gorzhog: "'ight boyz, itz time ta git ta bashin' and smashin'! Gobbo-Gobbla needz sum 'umies meatz so it don't eatz da gobboz." He chuckled, rubbing his giant paw along his choppa.

Morkdork: Threw his orc knuckles to read the signs from Mork and Gork. "Mork 'n Gork wan ya boyz ta stomp 'em good."

Gorzhog: "Ya 'eard 'em boyz! Time ta crush 'em! Waaagh!!!!"

Everyone: "Waaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhh!!!!"

The two sides squared off, with the Chapel Guard spread out as to force the Orcish horde to protect it's flanks. The mounted knights, impetuous as they are, charged forth into the fray, with Amrry taking out an orc henchmen and Guaspar delivering a scouring wound to the troll.

In return, the orcs consolidated their forced back centrally, as the knights threatened the weakened flanks, Gorzhog seemed content to give way to the knights. A concentrated barrage of attacks sent Guaspar's horse in a panic, which would spell doom for the knight who was surrounded by a troll and three of the biggest orcs on the field that day.

Sir Semiran charged a goblin, skewering it on his first strike. Amrry, fresh off taking out an orc, charged the orc Masha', who keenly step aside against the knight's onslaught of attacks. All was not well for the Chapel Guards, as Guaspar managing to deflect and evade the orcs, could not dodge the troll's vomit, which melted though his armor, sending him and horse, crashing to the ground.

With momentum swinging towards the orcs, animosity broke the ranks as the remaining goblin saw fit to spend the match hurling insults at his kin for getting wacked by the knights and the troll for drooling over the downed horse and knight in front of him, as he tried to figure out how he would eat a man covered in metal. Out of range from helping Masha' and from pursuing the damsel and the knight on foot, the orc heroes moved forward to lure the knights into another brash charge.

The Chapel Guard, sensing the lack of discipline in the orcish horde's ranks, bit on the lure and charged once more in hopes of breaking the horde's morale before their discipline could recover. Thessala the Damsel, displayed skilled swords play as she dealt a wound to the durable Basha'. However, the remaining knights' aim was not true, as they failed to strike a moral blow to the orcs.

Gorzhog, recovering the discipline of his force, sent his troops charging, he himself knocking the fair damsel down as he and Basha' squared off against the damsel and Aegenwulf. In the other combat, the Troll lumbered forward with a hurl of vomit on Sir Semiran, which sent him crashing down. Morkdork with the Waaagh!!! induced Clubba bashed in Amrry, plummeting him down as well.

Aegenwulf and Thessala fought on, with the faith of the Lady of the Lake to inspire them. However, Gorzhog would have none of the wench's chanting, ran her through as the decended on Masha' saving him from a mortal blow at the last second. Aegenwulf, outnumber and out armed, fell to the choppa of Masha', beside the woman he was attempting to protect.

Gorzhog: "'atta' way ta do it boyz! Git doz boyz dat got copped 'n letz go."

Masha': "'ey Gorzhog, me tinkz uz be da bestest boss. Gorzhog da Wench-Wrecka!!!" He looked around at the other boyz, in an attempt to incite a chant, knowing that Gorzhog wanted a cool nickname and finally committed a deed worth commemorating.

All, except Gorzhog: "Gorzhog da Wench-Wrecka! Gorzhog da Wench-Wrecka!!!"

Gorzhog noded, content with the day's battle and his victory. Upon returning to their encampment, the Green Stampede encountered an abandoned village. A quick search lead to the discovered a small smithy, still stocked with some partially made weaponry. Further investigation lead the orcs to finding 2 halberds, one for each Masha' and Basha'.

Last edited by klinktastic on Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 21:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2014 - 21:23

The 2nd match was me against 3 mounted knights, 1 knight on foot, and a damsel for a chapel guard list.  For a breakthrough scenario, I thought it would be an easy loss, but he wanted to test out the fightiness of his warband against mine.  During his 2nd turn, he could have had 2 of his knights charge past my right flank and achieve a 4 turn victory by sacrificing one of his knights for fodder. Instead he went all in.  Troll vomit > knights in full armor, and the troll came away with 2 kills.  The Woah Boy! chart is brutal on mounted characters as it is much worse than the standard injury table.  In short, he was wiped and decided to retire his warband after the damsel was out of commission for 3 matches, his leader became stupid, and his other knight suffered a multiple wound result of 6.

Overall analysis was that mounted can be good in moderation, but over reliance is probably not the best. It should be used for surgical striking of selected, softer targets and for last turn objective grabs.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 2:30

Well it certainly shouldn't be relied on against Trolls! Gorzhog's Green Stampede 387809 

These online campaigns are interesting, but you have no minis to show... Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2014 - 21:20

Yeah, but it gives you more time to spend writing fluff! This is especially good for those of us who suck at painting!
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2014 - 20:16

Game 3: Gorzhog's Green Stampede vs Da Wreckin' Boyz

After the vicious thumpin' given to the Bretonnians of the Humble Chapel, Gorzhog da Wench-Wrecka' had heard they had returned to the Chapel to tend to their wounded. Given the nature of their wounds and lose of horses, Gorzhog surmised that these Chapel Guard might have left behind some treasure or equipment.

The Green Stampede made it way through the countryside to the encampment of the Chapel Guard, avoiding detection by local militias and other roving warbands. Upon arrival though, Gorzhog noticed another greenskin force arriving on the scene, but they were all goblins and they were wearing strange outfits.

Gorzhog: "'aight boyz, dem forest gobbos are comin' ta nick da shinaz! We'za gotz ta get 'em befor' dem sneaky gobbos nick 'em. We'z bigga' 'n badda' den dem wee' gobbos, so letz klomp 'em good!!! Waaaaaagghhhhh!!!!"

Everyone: "Letz go boyz! Waaaaggghhhh!!!!"

The two forces squared off in a lightly wooded area with some ruined buildings that the Humble Chapel Guard had been using as defendable points and shelter during their time attempting to cleanse the land of the scourges of undead, orcs, goblins, and all manner of chaos beasts. Both sides saw the 4 treasures, which were located in stashes scatter around the area.

As the two sides closed, Gorzhog and the others noticed that these gobbos weren't messing with short bows like ordinary gobbos. No, they were packing normal bows and had knocked down two of his troopers in their opening salvo. Having never encountered the combination of both superior numbers and range, Gorzhog ordered a preliminary retreat to the woods to avoid multiple barrages of arrow fire.

Having basically given up his warband's chances at the 2 remaining treasures located in the middle of the battlefield, he prepared to mount a desperate charge to crumple the forest gobbo's morale, in hopes of securing more treasure. The main line of Gorzhog, Morkdork, Masha', Basha', Gobbo-Gobbla, and a goblin charged the main line of the forest goblins battleline consisting of their boss, a brave, and a bunch of forest goblin bowmen. Gorzhog's Green Stampede lived up to it's name, running down two goblins and stunning or knocking down the remaining on the initial charge. In the subsequent exchanges, the entire goblin line was crushed by the Orcish might. Unfortunately, the sneaky and cowardly gobbos ran off with the remaining treasure leaving their comrades as fodder and hoping for their untimely demise to help secure their rise to power.

On the far side of the map, an orc boy, annoyed to be left out of the main charge decided to charge one of his fellow goblins, clobbering it too well and killed the poor, unsuspecting gobbo.

Once the final choppa' fell, the forest goblins had fled the field of battle, but not before taking 3 of the 4 treasure left behind by the Chapel Guard. While technically a victory, it did not feel like one to Gorzhog. The orcs continued their search for treasure finding none. In the meantime, all of the forest goblins had recovered and snuck off the battlefield win only minor wounds, including a lost eye for their Boss Nizlex Big Toof, who took a WAAAGHHH infused Clubba to the face from Morkdork da Greeneyed.

Gorzhog: "Boyz, we'z been beaten by dem gobbos. We'z klobbered 'em good, but dey gotz most o' da shinaz. If we dun't klobba da next enimyz real good, den I'ma gunna get madd. You'z ladz dun't wanna see Gorzhog madd!"

When asked about the fate of the killed goblin, the orc henchman replied: "Dat gobbo was a 1il' nobba. He was shoutin' stuff all last battle, 'n didn't even fight, da useless git (as the goblin in question animositied 3 out of 4 turns in the prior battle)."

Gorzhog: "ugh did da right thing. Dis gobbo was a git and a pansy. Good wurk. Feed 'em to da troll!"
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2014 - 20:22

GAme 3 analysis - Forest Goblins are insanely cheap and can have normal bows. It's relatively OP in my opinion, but it's not a primary warband. Anyway, I had to play very cautiously or suffer massive casualties for no reward. Once you cna close the gap you're ok, but at range, it's a scary amount of arrow fire.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2014 - 3:20

Forest Gobbos OP   Gorzhog's Green Stampede 387809 

Once again nice report, its fun hearing about your warbands' adventures even without pics.

Any mass of missiles can be deadly.  The orcs can throw out a pretty big cloud of arrows themselves if they try.

The Forest Goblin warband is one of those warbands that doesn't seem to have been written with the quoted warband fluff in mind.  As I recall the original Lustrian version has short bows for everybody, but I might of just decided that was how they should be played.  The original also had gobbos limited to T3 and 2W which made them really squishy.
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2014 - 17:52

Yeah, I mean they are squishy, but it's scary to take in all of the arrow fire. You really need to position yourself to absorb only one volley. If you are going to take 2+ volleys, it's time to rethink that charge.

I'll post up the current warband.
Back to top Go down
klinktastic
Warrior
Warrior
klinktastic

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2014 - 18:00

Warband Name: Gorzhog's Green Stampede
Warband Type: Orcs and Goblins

Warband Rating

Total Experience: 85
Large Creature: 20
Members ( 9 ) multiplied by 5: 45

Total Rating: 150

(Rout test after 3 members go OOA)

Campaign

CP: 8

Week 2-Game 1: Played, Won (+2)
Week 3-Game 2: Played, Won, OoA opposing leader (+3)
Week 3-Game 3: Played, Won, OoA opposing leader (+3)

There But For the Bashing of Heads
Why does there have to be a reason for anything? I just want to have a good time with like-minded people. Murdering, pillage, perhaps a bit of vehicular rampage on the back of a stolen wagon. You know. Usual Sunday afternoon stuff.
- Any evil warband
5CP: "S'not a bad party!"- A fair bit of head smashing and general fun has happened, bringing others to the warband's cause. Any future warband hirings may reduce D6gc from their cost (roll each time you hire- groups of henchman count as one hire (so you lose D6gc from each group's price, not each individual).
10CP: "Woooo!" - Breaking stuff often yields surprising results. Add +2D6GC to the warband's treasury. In addition, Add +D6 to the warband's rarity rolls from now on.
20CP: "Here they come, flee!" - Word of the warband's antics has got around. The Warband's heroes now cause fear. If they caused fear before then the enemy must take the tests at -1LD.
30CP: "BEST FUN EVER!" - Weeks of partying has altered the warband somewhat, attracting all sorts of n'er do wells and wrong'uns, as well as elevating some of its lesser members to near-legendary status. If there is a hero slot available, then one Henchman immediately gains 'Lad's got Talent', along with a single advance. If there is not, the warband may select a Hired sword to hire free of charge. Any upkeep costs are still incurred.

Games

Game 1: Skirmish Win vs Swords of Armand, OoA 4 opponents, Shaman gains +1WS, Masha gains skill, Basha gains +1W. Exploration resulted in 4 treasures, selling 3, and finding a hovel for an extra 5 gcs.

Game 2: Breakthrough win vs Chapel Guard, OoA 5 opponents, Gorzhog gains +1W, Shaman gains +1T, Basha gains +1A, Goblin 1 gains +1I, Goblin 2 gains +1BS. Exploration resulted in 3 treasures, all sold, found smithy and 2 halberds.

Game 3: Treasure Hunter win vs Forest Goblins,OoA'ed 7 opponents, lost 1 gobbo. Gorzhog gained +1W, Shaman gained Fire of Gork spell, Masha gained +1I, Clubba Boyz 1 gained +1I, Clubba Boyz 2 got promoted to hero, obtained skill Quick Shot. Found 4 treasure, plus 1 from treasure hunt, sold all 5 for 90 gc. Found a hovel for another 5 gc.

Treasury

Starting Cost: 500 gc
Less: Initial Warband Costs: 493

Treasures: 1
GC: 10

Stored Equipment:
-N/A

Heroes

LEADER: Gorzhog da Wench-Wrecka' 'n' da Gobbo-Stomppa
Type: Orc Boss

M 4 WS 4 BS 4 S 4 T 4 W 3 I 3 A 1 Ld 8
Equipment: Sword, Axe, Bow, Shield, Light Armor, Dagger (free)
Leader.
Experience: (28), 32, 36, 41, 46, 51, 57, 63, 69, 76, 83, 90
20 Starting XP + 2xp (game 1) + 3xp (game 2) + 3 xp (game 3)
Advancement 1: +1W in game 2
Advancement 2: +1W in game 3

Name: Morkdork Greeneyed
Type: Orc Shaman

M 4 WS 4 BS 3 S 3 T 5 W 1 I 3 A 1 Ld 7

Equipment: Club, Sword
Waaagh! Magic: (5)
Clubba Difficulty 7: Grants +2 strength and +1 attack. Lasts until Shaman suffers a wound.
Fire of Gork Difficulty 8: 12" shoots 2 d3 S3 shots at closest or 2 closest targets.
Experience: (17) , 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 41, 46, 51, 57, 63, 69, 76, 83, 90
10 Starting XP + 2 (game 1) + 2xp (game 2) + 3xp (game 3)
Advancement 1: +1 WS in game 1
Advancement 2: +1 T in game 2
Advancement 3: Spell - Fire of Gork

Name: Masha'
Type: Orc Big Un

M 4 WS 4 BS 3 S 3 T 4 W 1 I 4 A 1 Ld 7

Equipment: Halberd, Ax, Bow, Shield, Light Armor, Dagger (free)
Step Aside (5+ unmodified save vs wound in close combat)
Experience: (21), 24, 28, 32, 36, 41, 46, 51, 57, 63, 69, 76, 83, 90
15 Starting XP + 2xp (game 1) +1xp (game 2)+ 3xp (game 3)
Advancement 1: Gained Skill: Step Aside in game 1
Advancement 2: +1I in game 3

Name: Basha'
Type: Orc Big Un

M 4 WS 4 BS 3 S 3 T 4 W 2 I 3 A 2 Ld 7

Equipment: Halberd, Ax, Shield, Light Armor, Dagger (free)
Experience: (22), 24, 28, 32, 36, 41, 46, 51, 57, 63, 69, 76, 83, 90
15 Starting XP + 3 (game 1) + 2 (game 2) + 2xp (game 3)
Advancement 1: +1W in game 1
Advancement 2: +1A in game 2

Name: Snipa'
Type: [Heroic Orc Boy]

M 4 WS 3 BS 3 S 3 T 4 W 1 I 3 A 1 Ld 7

Equipment: Crossbow, Club, Shield, Light Armor, Dagger (free), Rope and Hook
Quick Shot: Shoots twice
Experience: (2), 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20 24, 28, 32, 36, 41, 46, 51, 57, 63, 69, 76, 83, 90
Advancement 1: Skill - Quick Shot

Henchmen
Troll
Goblin: Club, Club (3xp: +1WS)
Orc Boy: Club, Shield (2xp: +1I)
Orc Boy: 2x Clubs (0 XP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorzhog's Green Stampede   Gorzhog's Green Stampede Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorzhog's Green Stampede
Page 1 of 1