Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Wanted: Mordheim building sprue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeyc222
Veteran
Veteran
mikeyc222

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers
Achievements earned: none

Wanted: Mordheim building sprue Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Mordheim building sprue   Wanted: Mordheim building sprue Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014 - 21:35

Wondering if anyone has any building sprues for Mordheim for sale. Or possibly just let me borrow a couple of windows and doors so I can make a mold. Either way, looking for pieces!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyc222.wordpress.com/
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Mordheim building sprue   Wanted: Mordheim building sprue Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar 2014 - 20:58

What sprues do you need? I have quite a bit of the beams, windows, doors, etc. Was looking at making more buildings, but with no time, I would rather let someone else if they can.
Back to top Go down
Cybork
Youngblood
Youngblood
Cybork

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Mordheim building sprue   Wanted: Mordheim building sprue Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr 2014 - 3:43

I have a bunch of the metal pieces from here: http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Mordheim_-_Architecture

I could either sell you those for well under the crazy ebay prices (though I'd want more than the plastic equivalents) - or I could make you some moulds as I have a pressure pot setup I use to make 40k scenery and ship you those? The skull column and 'rectangle skull plate thing' are my favourite bits I have, but I also have the generic doors and windows. Feel free to PM me - I could just sell you them via ebay if it'd make it easier with me having no trades on here.

Just realised the columns and plate thing are on this page, not the mordheim one http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Architecture
Back to top Go down
flipchuck
Elder
Elder
flipchuck

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Mordheim building sprue   Wanted: Mordheim building sprue Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr 2014 - 11:35

Hey, I might have a few doors and windows kicking around from my war hammer fantasy village box set. They may not be actual mordheim stuff, they are just as good. That box set has a lot of cool extra building bits.
Back to top Go down
mikeyc222
Veteran
Veteran
mikeyc222

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Mordheim building sprue   Wanted: Mordheim building sprue Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul 2014 - 4:39

Sorry everyone... I totally flaked and forgot to check this thread after I posted it. D'oh!
I'm mostly interested in the doors and windows bits, although the building corners would be nice too for some variety.
If anyone is still interested in selling, just PM your pricing to me.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mikeyc222.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Mordheim building sprue   Wanted: Mordheim building sprue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Mordheim building sprue
Page 1 of 1