Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anglicanrising
Youngblood
Youngblood
anglicanrising

Trading Reputation : 0

AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain Empty
PostSubject: AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain   AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014 - 10:44

So back in the day when i played Warhammer (40k, Fantasy or Mordheim), i never really put any effort into the gaming table, usually we just use the kitchen table and we didnt even bother to throw a table cloth over it, we simply focused on the battle at hand. Now i am older, wiser and not simply participating within this hobby for my Strategy fix, i want to take my time more and focus on the world i have my models living in.

So for my First attempt for building a table, i figure lets go all out and try to build a modular system.

As such, i just spend 30 mins designing some Hill Pieces that can link up to each other no matter which pieces i join together. Sure i will need to be paying attention when adding the terrain to try to always find ways to link corners together but as long as i am careful and think things through it shouldn't be too hard right Question 

Below shows first 6 Hill segments.
AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain 106889_orig
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain   AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014 - 14:56

Very interesting.  Suspect  Is this table intended for Empire in Flames type games?
Back to top Go down
anglicanrising
Youngblood
Youngblood
anglicanrising

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain   AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb 2014 - 18:26

Yes, i figured it would be a nice place to start plus handle any warhammer and 40K that i may be forced to do in the near future ( because of lack of MordHeim players). It will also give me some more time to workout how to do some Nice Traditional Mordheim buildings on the cheap as i need to spend the money on Molds ( i want a nice Pebble city).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain   AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AnglicRisings Attempts Terrain
Page 1 of 1