Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Araby warbands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davinewrath
Champion
Champion
davinewrath

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Araby warbands Empty
PostSubject: Araby warbands   Araby warbands Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb 2014 - 13:57

I've been thinking about putting an Araby warband together. I've seen three different lists for them (Sartosa, Khemri and Relics of the Crusades) and I was wondering if anyone could point me towards the best one to use for general Mordheim play, as I'm aware that some of the alternate setting lists are over/underpowered when used outside of their home setting.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Araby warbands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araby warbands   Araby warbands Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb 2014 - 19:50

I would recommend a fourth with some caveats--the Araby Nomads from the original Khemri site.  

https://docs.google.com/folderview?pli=1&id=0B18J5DU-6cP_ZjYwUXpNbXZvSXM&tid=0B18J5DU-6cP_aEg2dHIxbGpaMlk#docId=0B18J5DU-6cP_aVk1UzlhM0tpYm8

Much better written then the TC abomination, although the TC spell list should be used rather than the ridiculous Khemri Website Elemental Magic lists.  You will not be able to use the Bedouins special ability, but perhaps you could adjust the cost, or just live with it since they are an experimental warband.

Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

Araby warbands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araby warbands   Araby warbands Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014 - 20:47

Von Kurst wrote:
I would recommend a fourth with some caveats--the Araby Nomads from the original Khemri site.  

https://docs.google.com/folderview?pli=1&id=0B18J5DU-6cP_ZjYwUXpNbXZvSXM&tid=0B18J5DU-6cP_aEg2dHIxbGpaMlk#docId=0B18J5DU-6cP_aVk1UzlhM0tpYm8

Much better written then the TC abomination, although the TC spell list should be used rather than the ridiculous Khemri Website Elemental Magic lists.  You will not be able to use the Bedouins special ability, but perhaps you could adjust the cost, or just live with it since they are an experimental warband.

I love the original Khemri warbands. The Sartosa warbands are also fine and are maybe more balanced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Araby warbands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araby warbands   Araby warbands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Araby warbands
Page 1 of 1