Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Border Town Burning on Roll20 Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CowboyCapo
Youngblood
Youngblood
CowboyCapo

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

Border Town Burning on Roll20 Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Border Town Burning on Roll20 Meeting   Border Town Burning on Roll20 Meeting Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013 - 1:54

I'm trying to figure out if there's enough interest for a Border Town Burning campaign running in Roll20.net. If you're interested in helping hash things out, I'll be holding an IRC session on irc.thisisnotatrueending.com tomorrow, Friday August 16th, at 7 PM New York Time (EST). Hope to see you there, if you can't come but would like to participate, send me a PM here, please.

(You'll need an IRC client, host is irc.thisisnotatrueending.com port 6667, type '/join #tgheim' to join the meet and greet, and please for the sake of your respective Diety, please close SupTG. Your brain will thank you.)

Last edited by CowboyCapo on Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 2:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derped and forgot some info)
Back to top Go down

Border Town Burning on Roll20 Meeting
Page 1 of 1