Hi there, fellow Mordheimers!
For my Stirlanders I designed a set of cobbled bases... I can now cast them in sufficient number that I can offer them for trade/sale. I started with the regular sizes, but quickly expanded as my needs changed. With the addition of several custom bases I now have 12 different sizes available:
1. 20mm x 20mm (small infantry base)
2. 25mm x 25mm (large infantry base)
3. 20mm x 40mm (double small infantry base)
4. 40mm x 40mm (small monster base)
5. 25mm x 50mm (cavalry base)
6. 50mm x 50mm (large monster base)
7. 20mm x 80mm (small regiment base)
8. 25mm x 100mm (large regiment base)
9. 50mm x 75mm (demigryph/giant base)
10. 50mm x 100mm (chariot base)
11. 60mm x 80mm (custom artillery base)
12. 75mm x 100mm (custom huge base)
A more detailed shot of the surface and edges...
The bases are very detailed and well suited to drybrushing. I cast the bases with a high grade dental plaster. This results in hard and extremely durable bases. The bases are strong enough to allow pinning and thanks to the flat bottom, magnetising is easy. I like to think that I offer them at a favourable price;)
I can supply these in any number desired (I have completed several orders already, ranging from 50 to well over 400 bases) and I will ship worldwide...