HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aipha
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Hello   Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 19:55

Hello out there to all of you fellow Mordheim players!

I'd like to say a howdy greeting to all of you lot, and I am sorry I did not do this beforehand - I was too eager to discuss and ask questions!

I'm a danish guy who lives around Copenhagen, and likes to play a bit o' Mordheim with my friends for the fun of it. I find Mordheim especially spectacular and it has caught me in it's web of steel, and will not loose the grip on me.

Previously I've played Warhammer 7th ed. and A LOT of computer games, so I'm not unfamiliar with tactics nor statistical calculations, and I use that for gaming purposes in Mordheim, where I strive to be better than what's good for me.

In my daily life I study psychology & philosophy at the university, which is more of a spare time interest, than a serious study. I love studying the human nature/culture and asking weird questions concerning how the world spins. In my spare time I concentrate on music & Mordheim - not in relation to each other though.

I usually work voluntary for psychological meeting places or for humanitarian/animaltarian organisations, where I talk a lot with different kinds of people of one or another opinion equal or opposite mine. I find this kind of work hard and rewarding, and I love to discus whichever topic could come out of anyone's mouth. I read a lot on different topics and try to know as much as possible, whether I can use it for something or not.

In this forum I hope to find other people with more interest in Mordheim than me, who can teach me something I did not know, which has already happened a few times. I'd also be more than willing to share thoughts about this game, which I find so extremely awesome!

// Aipha

P.S. I'm in the states near Boston from the 31th of July until the 13th of August, if someone wants to meet/play/discuss nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 5:20

Hey Aipha,
Good to have your curiosity and level of interest involved in the forum. I hope you are enjoying your visit.

VK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HumanFly
Veteran
Veteran

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue 30 Jul 2013 - 15:55

Welcome!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 7:43

WELCOME ABOARDCool Tom the A's Sleep Yet on Occasion Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum.  cheers 
You sound like our kind of Guy...stick around & have FUN!  clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Today at 4:35

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: