Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Knights of the Light (Alluminas)

Go down 
+4
Captain Bernhardt
Quase
DeafNala
Katsuhiko JiNNai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013 - 16:53

VERY WELL DONE again! All that's missing now is a Group Portrait.  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013 - 17:45

You are right, here the complete warband:

Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Mordheim_order_of_the_light_warband_by_fratersinister-d6ji9v4
Back to top Go down
http://therealmofjinnai.blogspot.it/
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013 - 18:22

FANTASTIC! The Knights of the Light regardless of their alignment are truly sinister...they bring new meaning to my principle of not discussing politics or religion. As a Group they are IMPRESSIVELY WELL DONE!  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013 - 18:41

This is a very nice warband, both by choice of (rather uncommon) minis and nicely executed paintjob. Some minis are a little static for my taste, but the ones that move are well sculpted, with how the robes move and all...  Did you play with them yet? I got to admit that shadow elfes are not the first warband that come to my mind when seeing these minis, with all that armor and all. And what happened to the golden wheels that you wanted to paint on the shields?

Edit: just saw that there are two minis with bows on ebay, if you want to expand the shadow-elfes aspect of the warband. 35$ for two isn't that much I've heard:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-OOP-ILYAD-Games-Chroniques-d-l-Lune-Noire-Frere-Convers-Archers-BLLN-11-/251117191345?pt=Games_US&hash=item3a77c040b1
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug 2013 - 20:17

I played with these miniature some weeks ago, without bows... now I'm considering to use some bows too... The warband of my friend was a reikland warband. I won. I decided to not use the golden wheels, so I can use the original design from Black Moon Chronicles.

Thanks for the link about the knight bowmen, I've yet two of them and maybe I could use them when I will include more miniatures in the warband... however I prefer the models with sword and shield.
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014 - 14:11

here more novices for my warband:

Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Mordheim_knights_of_the_light_by_fratersinister-d71lpqa

finally I decided to use "sisters of sigmar" warband rules for my knight of light, so I needed more novices.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014 - 14:24

The Holy Guys are BEAUTIFULLY painted & suitably sinister....SPLENDID looking linen & metalwork. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Light (Alluminas)   Knights of the Light (Alluminas) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Light (Alluminas)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2