Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Malifaux Guild Crews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

Malifaux Guild Crews Empty
PostSubject: Malifaux Guild Crews   Malifaux Guild Crews Icon_minitimeMon 13 May 2013 - 20:10

Been doing some work on Malifaux minis, and figured I'd share here. Normally I have an aversion to metal figures, having dropped a rather large 40K lead Dreadnought on my sandaled foot as a lad. However, these really look nice, and as a game mechanic, the game itself is pretty unique. Not sure I like it as much as Mordheim, but it's still pretty cool.

Here's Sonnia Criid, Samael Hopkins, and 3 Witchling Stalkers: These are the Witch Hunters of the game, and you'd be hard-pressed to find a better anti-magic crew out there.
Malifaux Guild Crews Malifa10

Next is Lady Justice, The Judge, and 3 Death Marshals. They hunt down the undead, and are VERY good at their job!
Malifaux Guild Crews Malifa11

And lastly are a trio of various other models to be included in larger games. From Left to Right: Ryle, once a brilliant young engineer, a freak accident left him nearly dead, and nefarious agents "re-built" him. Think the 6-Million Dollar Man, only more malformed and psychotic. Next is a Guild Exorcist, who is a regular in Lady Justice's crew for his banishment abilities of the undead. And lastly is a Guardian, which is a steampunk automaton bodyguard. Very useful to protect its' master.
Malifaux Guild Crews Malifa12

I'd seen lots of online pics of these models, but none in a green color scheme, so I went with that, and I like the outcome so far. Comments/critiques are always welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
Quase
Elder
Elder
Quase

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

Malifaux Guild Crews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malifaux Guild Crews   Malifaux Guild Crews Icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013 - 14:08

Niiice

Always good to see some Mx crews!

I've gotten mainly Guild crews (but mine are more of a red persuasion, not green) as well : the Ortega family (by far my favourite, both in figs as in playing style), Criid, Dead Justice and one Neverborn : the Dreamer crew

The only downside (personal preference, mind you) is that your bases are quite even, without any details. Adding a bit of shades and/or static grass here and there would instantly make these figs look a lot better
Back to top Go down

Malifaux Guild Crews
Page 1 of 1