Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Building an ogre bodyguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackasaurus
Hero
Hero
blackasaurus

Trading Reputation : 0

bodyguard - Building an ogre bodyguard Empty
PostSubject: Building an ogre bodyguard   bodyguard - Building an ogre bodyguard Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013 - 13:15

I don't particuarly like the old bodyguard model and the ogre kingdoms bodies look like junk. I had an idea of using a plastic Nurgle Chaos Lord as a body to be mixed with a few ogre parts. Does anyone know if it'd be large enough?

I'd like to make someing close in size to the actual bodyguard figure but I don't have one to compare thinsg against for a sense of scale. Does anyone have models they can take a side by side picture of?
Back to top Go down
Theorox
Warlord
Warlord
Theorox

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Building an ogre bodyguard   bodyguard - Building an ogre bodyguard Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013 - 19:23

Here's a quick pic I just snapped!

bodyguard - Building an ogre bodyguard B11325AB-6530-4C95-A35F-64D4002D0E79-517-0000005162DCF15A

Theo
Back to top Go down
blackasaurus
Hero
Hero
blackasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Building an ogre bodyguard   bodyguard - Building an ogre bodyguard Icon_minitimeFri 12 Apr 2013 - 7:19

Thanks for the pic, sadly he's on the small side and it doesn't look like it'll work for the idea I had. I definately appreciate the pic though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building an ogre bodyguard   bodyguard - Building an ogre bodyguard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building an ogre bodyguard
Page 1 of 1