Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

help... can you identify this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wookie8472
Youngblood
Youngblood
wookie8472

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

help... can you identify this? Empty
PostSubject: help... can you identify this?   help... can you identify this? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Dec 2012 - 0:24

i've got two miniatures here that i would like help identifying. the first is an ancient wizard, gandalf. i bought this at least 15 years ago, and is the first thing i ever painted. i'm looking for the range it is from and if possible what its origins were, as i have had it for so long, i do not know, it did not even have packaging.

help... can you identify this? Img_2512

the second item is this green stuff copy of an original plastic backpack i found in an old bits box, and i have no idea where the original is from, so if anyone can help me identify these i would be grateful. thanks.

help... can you identify this? Img_2513

any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
sianpää
Veteran
Veteran
sianpää

Trading Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: help... can you identify this?   help... can you identify this? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 12:50

Gandalf is from Black Tree Design's lotr range, I have him too.
In this case lotr would stand for Legions of the realm and characters were named not-so-imaginative, like halflings Odorf and Balbo. Slotta tabs would still read their real names.
BTD has since sold that range to Scotia Grendel and sadly it's not entirely available at the moment. Some of those sculpts were actually quite nice.
Back to top Go down
wookie8472
Youngblood
Youngblood
wookie8472

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: help... can you identify this?   help... can you identify this? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 15:25

thats helpful, thanks. i'd love to see how you've painted yours, if you have any pictures?
Back to top Go down
sianpää
Veteran
Veteran
sianpää

Trading Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: help... can you identify this?   help... can you identify this? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012 - 17:16

No prob.
I have painted only one hobbit from that range and Gandalf along with others are still unpainted.
After all it's been only 5 years since I bought them and there's no need to rush. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help... can you identify this?   help... can you identify this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help... can you identify this?
Page 1 of 1