Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maxxev
Ancient
Ancient
maxxev

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback.... Empty
PostSubject: MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback....   MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback.... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012 - 20:34

Hi guys, anyone following my thread over on the painting and modelling section will see a lot of the name I've used for my project "Modheim", well i've got a draft / roughish copy of the core rules here and i'd love some feedback on it.

The core of the game is still Mordheim, but i've re-imagined a bunch of the core rules, and put quite a lot of effort into the skills and weapons to try and improve the campaign game somewhat. Still a lot missing and a lot to be done, but i'd love to here comments.

EDIT: also completely changed the way magic works... lol

Oh i've re-named most of the stats because I may well push further and re-write the whole damn game (but not anytime soon lol),

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzXjWYwhLwQLaVRMekVpVmJHR0U

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk
shotguncoffee
Warlord
Warlord
shotguncoffee

PostSubject: Re: MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback....   MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012 - 4:41

is it just me or have you copy pasted the coreheim rules?

Back to top Go down
maxxev
Ancient
Ancient
maxxev

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback....   MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012 - 9:43

shotguncoffee wrote:
is it just me or have you copy pasted the coreheim rules?

I started with the Coreheim rules, yes as it meant I didn't have to re-type everything out of the mordheim book, however if you actually read the content I belive you will find that I have made changes to almost everything, including changing some of it back to the original Mordheim rules. Fire and water are pretty much un-changed but they were not original ideas / rules to Coreheim anyway, it's not just a case of copy and paste believe me.

I also incorperated Fate and Might re-named to destiny asnd luck, which was an idea picked up from Maniacus over on the LAF.

I should have put the coreheim and above mention in the first post, my appologies for that, it is not my intention to steal credit from anyone else, only to produce a set of rules that allows for a better game (from my perspective), I for one found that coreheim had stripped the game down too much.
Back to top Go down
Http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk
shotguncoffee
Warlord
Warlord
shotguncoffee

PostSubject: Re: MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback....   MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback.... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012 - 19:25

i found many things where you used coreheim and not mordheim
but at any rate, its hard to evaluate the rules without warband lists
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback....   MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MODHEIM - V0.2 22/08/12, would love some feeback....
Page 1 of 1