Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

"Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim

Go down 
+2
Von Kurst
Arcuballis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zero2Hero-DK
General
General
Zero2Hero-DK

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

objectives for Mordheim - "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim    objectives for Mordheim - "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Sep 2012 - 13:54

Thanks alot yet another time for your inputs!

Rhoaran wrote:

- Add beastmen to the 'Chaos' list

Consider it done! Does any of you have other cool chaos warbands you might share? (All but Maruders of chaos - I think they are too overpowered... or is it just me?)

Rhoaran wrote:

- I don't think Mercs should ever be considered 'Evil'

I thourght the same. Though some mercenaries can be driven to greed and murder for the smallest thing - take cuttthroat's den, it's inhabited by all kinds of scrawl, and mercenaries as well waiting to find their fortune in Mordheim. I really do think I'll keep mercs on the evil list... or are there some warbands which are categorical NOT evil?

Rhoaran wrote:

- O&G might be considered neutral also if its leaders acted greedily so perhaps allow that

I agree, O&G is now neutral as well

Rhoaran wrote:

- The 'Excellence of the Damned' final objective doesn't really seem appropriate for most of the 'Evil' groups

Hereby changed to include a different territory for Undead warbands

Rhoaran & RationalLemming wrote:

- Under 'Reckless at Best', I think it's hard enough to take an enemy OoA with a diving charge that you don't need to perform a diving charge twice in a battle

Actually if you have a clustered terrain, as we will have, I don't think this is such a hard thing to do. On the other hand, its a great reward given for accomplishing this feat D3 campaign points out of 40... It is bound to be a Reckless act to try pull this off Razz

Thanks alot for the map! I have made one my self as well in the same style as yours. I've placed entrence markers as well as divided the territories. The warbands has to "Escape" Mordheim through these bottenecks in order to visit their encampments. All exits, lead to all encampments just to make the rules easy to follow (so no skirmishes outside the walls of Mordheim unless it's an encampment Smile )

Here's my take on the map:

objectives for Mordheim - "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim  - Page 2 Mordheim-Map
Back to top Go down
http://Zero2Hero.tabletopgeeks.com
Goglutin
Elder
Elder
Goglutin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)

objectives for Mordheim - "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim    objectives for Mordheim - "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec 2012 - 21:15

Not a bad job at all... I was looking for something like this...
Back to top Go down
Zero2Hero-DK
General
General
Zero2Hero-DK

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Restless Dead (BTB) Restless Dead (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim    objectives for Mordheim - "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Dec 2012 - 21:33

Thanks alot Smile
Next week my campaign group will move into the campaign map part, I'll post how it works out
Back to top Go down
http://Zero2Hero.tabletopgeeks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim    objectives for Mordheim - "Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Translating" BtB Campaign Objectives to Mordheim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2