Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

A couple of interesting Kickstarters

Go down 
+4
Alex
Eliazar
DeafNala
Gubs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

A couple of interesting Kickstarters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of interesting Kickstarters   A couple of interesting Kickstarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2012 - 8:03

Yeah very nice minis. There is on pirate girl of the Reaper line in ths examples also.

As is saw the mechanic mini of your post, i thought that it is strange that both projects are using the same mini as promo. I have to look at the McVey mini again to see the difference.

Of the current 5 minis i interested in 2 of them, but the shadow of nr.6 is looking very interesting too.

On the other hand you get much more minis at Reaper and there are also some very nice female minis included.

This is also the case with the Wreck age kickstarter. In comparison you pay also around 8$ mini at their project.

Even more with worldwide shipping.
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: A couple of interesting Kickstarters   A couple of interesting Kickstarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2012 - 8:17

Yeah, I am still very much not sure if I will get these... there's some nice stuff I don't really need, and actually, I just want that special edition girl for Sedition Wars, but then, getting her alone would be a little expensive... I guess it depends on the stretch goals they'll offer.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: A couple of interesting Kickstarters   A couple of interesting Kickstarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2012 - 14:35

Here's YET ANOTHER Kick Starter. This time it's Sci Fi from Effigy Minis:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1470153821/effigy-miniatures-havoc-protocol-sci-fi-miniatures

clown
Back to top Go down
Eliazar
Etheral
Etheral
Eliazar

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: A couple of interesting Kickstarters   A couple of interesting Kickstarters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Oct 2012 - 14:18

Just to let you know, the Bombshell Kickstarter will be over in by the end of the week!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bombshellminis/bombshell-babes

There's already quite a lot of choice of nice stuff, though mostly as concept art. However, given Patrick Keith's portfolio, I think most of it should turn out to be quite awesome Smile

A couple of interesting Kickstarters - Page 2 Bfbc6d14241761a2722d21a226992791_large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of interesting Kickstarters   A couple of interesting Kickstarters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple of interesting Kickstarters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2