Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hragged

Hragged

Trading Reputation : 0

Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much? Empty
PostSubject: Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much?   Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much? Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012 - 23:54

Hey, I was wondering if you knowledgeable Mordheim fans would know roughly how much monies the Mordheim Zombie Elf is worth these days? I've been told it might be a bit rare, thinking about selling it...

Thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogrestronghold.com
Arvenger
Captain
Captain
Arvenger

Trading Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much?   Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much? Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012 - 0:51

The undead Mordheim race specific figures can be purchased for 2-5 dollars USD on ebay generally.
Back to top Go down
Jimmytrout
Warrior
Warrior
Jimmytrout

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much?   Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much? Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012 - 7:14

I think it's more than that, honestly. The problem is that you usually see auctions for a group of different zombies. I've only seen the elf zombie sell in an auction by himself once, and he went for $23 (incl. shipping). Of course, as always happens with eBay and Mordheim, this is quite likely an outlier not a rule. The zombie dwarf, who I've seen sold 5 times alone, averages $13.50. I would guess that the real answer is somewhere between those two, somewhere between $10 & 20?

It's somewhat rare, but not SUPER rare. It's not one of the ones that elicits a feeding frenzy, like the second generation Sisters, the witch, or the merchant.

Best of luck!

Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much?   Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordheim Zombie Elf - worth much?
Page 1 of 1