Yep, you heard right!
I registered on this forum to announce it - I've taken over the ownership of Mordheim data files and incorporated an update of my own. You can download the update through AB3.x now. I figured that AB3 could use some attention, as the lists work better than in the 2nd version, but they're, well, quite empty...
I am more of an occasional contributor though, so if you wish to take them over as an owner and you mean it, please let me know. If you wish to otherwise contribute - add warbands, fix stuff and implement the "TODOs" please do! I don't have time to do it by myself, but with your help it'll be a great list! If you have any questions please mail me or post it in this thread (or the other one at LW).
Lone Wolf thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20195
Repost for you lazy bones:
Mordheim ver. 1.1
Full list of changes:
• Added Orcs and Goblins
• Added Bretonnian Knights
• Experience points now increase henchman cost in campaign games, as per core rulebook, p144, paragraph 'new recruits and existing henchmen groups'
• Spears are no longer unwieldy, as per p42 of the core rulebook
• Fixed verminkin stats
• Fixed novice sisters' stats
• Fixed sister superior stats
• Fixed elf ranger equipment
• Fixed maximum henchman experience to 14, as per the roster sheet in the core rulebook
• Fixed maximum hero experience to 90, as per the roster sheet in the core rulebook
• Put unofficial warbands (ie. Bretonnian Knights) into a separate ruleset
• Fix warband rating calculation for Henchmen
• Add validation rules for Bretonnian Knights using warhorses/horses