Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Alex's gallery

Go down 
+11
JoaoS
BigD
virtualonmars
folketsfiende
SerialMoM
Captain Wolfgang
Citizen Sade
DeafNala
Spectre76
Von Kurst
Alex
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012 - 3:57

GREAT STUFF! The background tale is imaginative, well written, & highly evocative, The minis match up to the narrative SPLENDIDLY. VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012 - 9:02

I like the wild orks, cool minis
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012 - 6:55

Thank you guys!

@DeafNala
It seems popular to add some fulff with the pictures so I thought I would give it a go. Glad that you liked it!

@SerialMoM
Thank you! The orcs are really fun to paint, some of the parts are perhaps just a little bit to square but they are fun nontheless.
Back to top Go down
http://echoesofimperium.blog
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012 - 23:34

Wow, I had totally missed your Strigoi! They look absolutely twisted and sick - some nice modelling. The use of that Dark Eldar Monstrum is inspired! Keep 'em coming!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012 - 14:44

Thanks FF! The strigoi are my rather evil merchant warband (some houserules add to the fun) I use the rules from Sylvania (letters of the damned) since they are more balanced and fit my picture of the strigoi better than the Kazhad rules.

The rather stupid but fun movie Priest was the inspiration for my vampire.

Next up will be a slaver, merchant and beggar.
Back to top Go down
folketsfiende
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
folketsfiende

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012 - 22:09

Alex wrote:
Thanks FF! The strigoi are my rather evil merchant warband (some houserules add to the fun) I use the rules from Sylvania (letters of the damned) since they are more balanced and fit my picture of the strigoi better than the Kazhad rules.
I'm not sure what warband you are referring to. Which issue of LOD? And also, what do you feel are the balance issues with Karak Azgal Strigoi?

EDIT: Found the warband! Still, my question concerning balance remains!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012 - 22:40

Hmm... after checking both warbands again I admit that they both seem rather balanced. However the LoD fits the strigoi fluff better and I don't like that the vampire is a wizard Smile
Back to top Go down
virtualonmars
Veteran
Veteran
virtualonmars

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012 - 23:12

loving the colors on the Orcs man!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012 - 23:02

virtualonmars wrote:
loving the colors on the Orcs man!

Thank you!

My brother suddenly decided that he wants to play with the orcs so now I have to finish the tribe soon. He has the most insane luck with dice (almost always manage to parry and at least half his hits are criticals) so I'm a bit worried that the orcs will pulverize my Strigay. But the strigay are know to fight dirty so maybe I can surprise him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012 - 16:57

The Children, garbage eaters and scavengers of the lowest sort, have risen to greatness in the Ztrigany family because of Grandfather. All too seldom do the Old Fathers call them anymore, but their hearts swell now that they hear the blood song again.

Many enemies have fallen to their claws and fangs, they have tasted the weak and diluted manflesh of the Necrarch Memnoch's followers and feasted on tainted black dwarf flesh. They are growing stronger.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Edgar_10

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Edgar_11

After a long and demeaning apprenticeship Piotr Ztrigany has finally reached his goal of becoming a member of High Order of Honorable Freetraders, even though he is of the lowest rank.

All his dreams turned to ash as news reached him that the Witch Hunters had burned his home village and ordered the arrest of all villagers. Together with his rat worshiping manservant Hermann Piotr has made his way to the newly formed Ztrigany Family Merchant House.

Bitterness burns in him and together with his brother Zlaitev he is slowly spinning a web of intrigues that will spell the end of the vampire and its ghastly minions. Piotr is confident that he will then be able to take over the Merchant House.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_40

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_41

up close of the rust effect on Hermanns chest. I'm rather happy with how it turned out

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Edgar_13

Men of Strigoy are used to being avoided. At the best of timesthey will be allowed the lwest of jobs like plague eaters. At the worst of times they will be hanged as soon as they are discovered to be Strigoi.
The hard working and honest brothers Ygor, Leonid and Vladimi are determined not to hang like strange fruit from poplar trees just because the Witch Hunters call them monsters.
Signing up as porters and fixers to Vardek's new Merchant House the brothers had some suspicions about Vardek's surprising wealth. Their worst fears were realized as they discovered that Vardek is the ancient vampire called Grandfathers loyal thrall and that the gold comes from the plundering ghouls.

Terrified of the Old Father's madness and fearful of the Empires wrath the brothers now listen mostly to Piotr's honeyed words.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_42

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_43

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_44

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_45

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_46

Vardek's plans for his grandiose Merchant House turns ever more sinister as the dark takes a harder grip on him. To satisfy the Children's vile needs he has hired the slaver Dominic Kurst to provide the ghouls with fresh meat.

Unbeknownst to Vardek Dominic is not the experienced cutthroat he claims to be. Young Dominic is really a failed novice monk, but he claims he lost an eye fighting pirates in the Marienburg navy and has years of experience of bounty hunting. And really, is there such a large difference between bringing in a wanted criminal or a terrified peasant?

Dominic is in way over his head and the worst thing is that he feels that the ancient gnarled thing that hunts with the ghouls know his secret.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_47

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Edgar_16

Victories by the knife and by the gold have helped the Ztrigany Family Merchant House grow in strength at a surprising speed. They have wrestled the buried treasures from the ghosts of the Grey Valley, fought with Memnoch's unholy experiments and they have gone head to head with the foul dawi zhar and emerged triumphant.

The dark firmly holds the Merchant House in it's grip and it will not let go. Rival factions are emerging, tearing at their unity. Grandfather and Vardek are the strongest for now with the Children ready to brutally silence any opposition. But Piotr and Zlaitev are cunning and they are slowly winning over the remaining humans.

The smallest faction has yet to reveal itself fully but Piotr is certain some, yet unseen, hand is also manipulating events. Why else would Vardek demand that they suddenly turn towards the dark forests of Sylvania instead of Tilea where the Cathayan goods they bring could be better sold?

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Edgar_17

Last edited by Alex on Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 20:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new pictures)
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Aug 2012 - 17:23

EXCELLENT STUFF! The combination of cool, nicely painted minis & an evocative background takes the War Band to another level. VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012 - 1:43

Good work Alex! Loving the background for the warband woven into the photos.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012 - 10:06

Thank you very much! I like that everybody is always so friendly here at Tom's.

So the strigoi are nearly finished, the beggar is still requiring some work and I need to finish their wagons. But the next warband is my Solkanites. They and the Strigoy are part of my Sylvania project.

Servants of Solkan

Three hundred and twenty years have passed
since the coven sank in the dark.
A bullet in the dark.
The letter from the past.
A smeared bond.
The nightmare without a vanishing point
visits from the abyss of darkness.

The worshipers of Solkan are unfairly called paranoid madmen who would rather burn a whole town than see a single follower of the dark live. Those are the views of the weak, of the coward and of the heretic. We of Solkan's faith are the only ones ready to do what must be done!

Do not doubt that we live in dark times and action is needed. Long have we watched as the foolish elector counts wage war upon each other for materialistic lusts. The so called "Jewel of Ostermark" is no more, a dark comet has destroyed Mordheim and instead of seeing this as a warning the fools of the world gather there to squabble among the ruins for the poisonous warpstones! They must be brought to justice and Mordheim must be eradicated!

But that is not our duty today my brothers. Today we march upon Sylvania. Our agents tell of the fell powers who hide in those dark forests. We know that the beasts of the night roam freely and yet the ruler of those lands do nothing about it. Sorcerers, cannibals, murderers and worse gather in the woods and ruins and yet Vlad von Carstein do nothing to keep his lands clean! This cannot stand! It is our duty as true followers of Solkan to bring punishment upon the weak and the dark lovers. And we shall do our duty today!

- Erasmus von Hatzfeld

Erasmus von Hatzfeld is a private investigator and a dedicated Solkanite. The Affair of the Laughing Man, the Burning of Tremetzi and the Case of the Broken Idol are just some of the twisted and horrific crimes he has helped solve. It was during the Burning of Tremetzi that he first came into contact with the ruthless Frobenius Borga. Finding many admirable traits in each other the two men struck up a correspondence that eventually would result in von Hatzfeld embracing Solkan’s faith.

With the situation growing steadily worse in Sylvania von Hatzfeld was one of the first to heed Borga’s call for true Solkanites to join him in an investigation of the ruling class of Sylvania.

von Hatzfeld knows that the dark can be found anywhere and in anyone, but even he cannot imaging the depths that Sylvanias ruling class has sunk to. Sylvania stands ready to tumble down into the abyss, can von Hatzfeld help bring it back into the light or will the unholy terrors of the land swallow him?

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_20

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_21

The bitter and murderous Frobenius Borga has long walked the darkest roads of the Empire. Far from his home in Remas he sees a glorious nation brought low by the weakness of its rulers. He feels his hate grow ever icier and deadlier. He hates the weakness in man that allows the foulest creatures to live and kill unopposed.

As Borga walks in the shadows he is slowly spreading what light he can, by blade, fire and gospel. Having already formed cells in Marienburg and Talabheim Borga knows that his God sees him and has a plan for him. That Borga is a wanted man in Nordland and Hochland matters not, the only thing that matters is keeping the dark at bay.

But now the crone-prophets of Morr see a hurricane of death on an unseen scale descending on the Empire. Death and eternal servitude to the dark. And the eye of the hurricane is Sylvania and Drakenhof Castle.
Whatever is brewing in Sylvania must be stopped and if Vlad von Carstein will not stop the dark then Borga will.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_22

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_23

Hieronymus Remington is a loyal servant of Solkan. Since childhood, he and his brother Gaubald have been trained to hunt the dark in it's many shapes. He killed his first beastman before he was ten and was one of the few survivors of the battle with Llagahdiz.

The Sylvanian situation and Borga's call for assistance has split the brothers. Where as Hieronymus immediately was ready to follow his old teacher Gaubald instead wanted to travel to Mordheim to destroy the tainted ruins, the argument almost turned violent before Gaubald resentfully agreed to help Borga before marching on Mordheim.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_24

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_25

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_26

Underneath his golden helmet Gaubald's face is a ruined mess, the vampire Llagahdiz took his left eye and most of the his nose and a bray-shaman burned away the rest of his once handsome features. A true zealot he wage his bitter war in the countryside, stalking the beastmen that would call all men their prey. Gaubald has learned his lessons through a lifetime of pain and he would rather feel the hellfires again before letting the creatures of old night live.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_27

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_28

Among the strangest inoventions from the School of Engineers must be the Electro-homunculi. These angry little angel beasts are grown out of horse dung and implanted with tiny steam engines. Only Alice Young has the necessary knowledge to keep them alive for long periods outside of their glastubes and only she has the patience to listen to their furious babbling.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Minis_14

Amadeo Needirbrijnk, cremator.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Minis_15

Alice Young, homunculi expert and genius

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Minis_16

To give yourself to Solkan, body and soul, is to become a living martyr of the merciless god of law. Titus Spinado is a solkanite flagellant-martyr, a rare man indeed. He cuts his own flesh with knife and scourge to absolve his sins. But the enemies of Man should fear him and his ilk for they save their greatest hatred for those who fail in Solkans law. Mutants, witches, daemons and the slaves of darkness are all enemies of Solkan and they must be destroyed no matter what the cost may be or who may fall.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_29

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_30

With a dooming strike the door of the temple was smashed open and the darkness spilled in. Father Heraclas stumbled back from the leering wampyre that stepped into the temple. How was it possible for a night beast to enter the temple? How? It did not matter. The wampyre was in and if he did not oppose it no one else would dare.

The wampyre snarled and launched itself at the seemingly frail old priest. With its claws almost at Father Heraclas's throat the wampyre was suddenly thrown backwards. The priest seemed to glow, not a warm welcoming glow. No a cold, judgmental and furious glow. His god was not one to forgive and ask for meek acceptance. Solkan demanded action from his followers and Father Heraclas would not let him down.

Prayers spilling from his lips he advanced on the snarling night beast. His oak staff whirling around to come smashing down on the beast. Father Heraclas hit the wampyre again and again. Claws lashed out to strike and render him but he did not care about the pain. The monster must die.

Unable to take the punishment any longer wampyre shrieked as it sprang for the door and the dark night. Father Heraclas could not follow it. Blood flowed from dozens of wounds and the old priest fell down on the floor. The holy wrath spent he was again just an old man in a mean world. But at least one night beast now knew its prey would not go quietly to the slaughter.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_48

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_49

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Inq28_50

As always comments and feedback is very much appreciated Smile
[center]

Last edited by Alex on Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 10:39; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : new pictures)
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012 - 12:19

The background fluff really adds to the fanatical image of the War Band. While I'm not so sure about the Cherub's skin color, the brushwork otherwise is finely done, & the minis have a steam punk feel that I love. GREAT WORK! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012 - 19:56

Thank you deafnala! Do you have any sugestions for the cherub? I painted him brown to fit with the others.

my favourite is the flagellant who is holding up a copy of The erotic adventures of Sigmar in shock Wink
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012 - 20:06

You're welcome...thank you for posting: I enjoy seeing your work. What a Face
I think I'd go for a pale flesh color possibly with a pinkish tint to it for the Cherub. I have a few of the Little Buggers I'm working on & that's the color I'll be doing them in; at least that's the plan at the moment. Three of mine are rather sinister looking; so their color might be more ashen.
Back to top Go down
BigD
Veteran
Veteran
BigD

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012 - 23:44

Hi Alex,

I agree with all the other posts, excellent background/fluff.
Although the models are very neatly painted (good work on that), I do miss something. I think they would look better with some more shading. Perhaps you could give the models a (dark) brown wash? I think they would benefit greatly from that.

BigD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012 - 2:03

BigD wrote:
Hi Alex,

I agree with all the other posts, excellent background/fluff.
Although the models are very neatly painted (good work on that), I do miss something. I think they would look better with some more shading. Perhaps you could give the models a (dark) brown wash? I think they would benefit greatly from that.

BigD

Thank you BigD!

I am happy that you like my background, I just can't seem to get the Solkanite background to work scratch

Great that you like the models, since they are intended for play I keep the painting quite simple and do not usually bother with shading, highlighting and all that. But I will definetley give it a try at some point to see if they benefit from it. Smile

Oh and I edited the Solkanites background but I'm still not happy with it, I can't get into their heads for some reason Mad
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012 - 19:50

the She-bitch, former Duchess of Nachthafen, Handmaiden of Isabella von Carstein, the Lurker in the Dark.
Irina von Carstein has had many titles and as many enemies. Once she might have been human, perhaps of noble birth perhaps not. Her sire is unknown, she was torn from her former life and granted the blood kiss for reasons unknown to her. Arising to a new and savage life she was taken in by the von Carstein court and given to Isabella. Pleasing her mistress with her deference to rank but savager power hunger Irina advanced through the hierarchy of the night until she was given ladyship over the town of Nachthafen.

But such rapid rise from obscure beginnings does not come without making dangerous enemies. And the enemies Irina made were definitely the wrong ones. Foremost among them were the madman Konrad, get of Vlad. When Vlad perished at Altdorf his vampiric spawn saw the chance to right ancient wrongs. Konrad moved in on Nachthafen and after having blinded Irinas champion chased the duchess into the Hunger Woods.

Driven insane with rage and hurt pride Irina now lurks outside Castle Drachenhoff. She knows she must move soon if she is to be able to destroy Konrad before the bastard takes the throne but her forces are yet too small. But where blind savagery might fail a cunning coup might succeed. Irina has much to do and not much time left.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Edgar_34

Last edited by Alex on Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:04

Amadeo Gorcha was a middle aged nobleman in Ostermark living in faded glory when Irina von Carstein found him. In his youth he had fought the greenskins and served as bodyguard to the Elector Count of Ostermark. His fame grew and it seemed his star would never set.

But the strength of youth fades and there is always somebody younger and hungrier to take your place. Thus the great knight was rewarded with a lordship of a small town far from Mordheim and his name was forgotten by the high and mighty. But not everyone forgot him.

And so Irina came for him and despite his struggle she took him and the dark swallowed him forever. As in life so in death, Irina could not have chosen a better champion and bodyguard. Amadeo was ever at her side and countless enemies died by his blade and his fangs. Until her assailant was Konrad von Carstein.

The epic battle between the two destroyed a horde of undead and ruined large parts of Nachthofen. In the end Konrad was victorious and in triumph tore out Amadeos eyes before leaving him crippled to burn in the raising sun.

The bitter defeat broke something inside Amadeos mind, the vampire managed to drag his broken body into the shadows. But not before being horribly burned. Feasting on rats at first hunger ravaged the once proud knight for a week. A curious pack of ghouls provided him with fresh flesh for blood was no longer enough.

Since that bitter day Amadeos size has swollen into bizarre proportions. When his kin is satisfied with fresh blood Amadeo must feed on flesh each night. He longs to rejoin his mistress but knows he will not be able to do so until he can lay Konrads head at her feet.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Minis_10

Last edited by Alex on Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 20:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012 - 23:07

Cool minis & VERY nicely painted & based. The background makes them even more than lovely pieces. VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:36

Love the background pieces to go with the miniatures. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 0:11

Fabulous conversion of that Nurgle model!!!

Joao
Back to top Go down
http://fistful-minis.blogspot.co.uk/
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012 - 6:41

Thanks guys!

Feedback is always much appreciated!

Next up would be the retinue of Irina and Amadeus or not depending on what is most fun to paint. I'm introducing my cousin to mordheim next week so I need to finish painting a Vampire Hunter warband for him. And then there are the solkanites to paint / add extra detail to and random Hired swords to finish. Smile so many minis so little time...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Alex

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012 - 22:07

It always rained, it was the rain that killed the soil and twisted the people. It was the rain that had brought them, the vampires, here.

He deeply hated his ancestral homeland. After twenty years away in his lords armies he still hated the rain covered cesspool that was Sylvania. But the Empire was in chaos and fortunes could be made.

It always came down to gold. Gold and rain. He had been poor to long to be able to turn away from the possibilities Lord von Carsteins death provided. And now he and his free company stood ready to take on the horrors they had grown up with.

Looking out over his men he couldn't help but smile with cold appreciation. These men were veterans of the long vampire war, to be honest the war had been old when they had been conscripted but they had been at the glorious victories and at the horrible crushing defeat at Altdorf. They were elite and they were all he had.

Malevolo drifted slowly around where as Malefica had drifted of, levitating a few feet of the ground she was going over her kill list.

Heirophus auf der Vijnk
Thaddeus Reik
Johann von Carroburg

on and on, the names never stopped coming.

Father Silence swung his warhammer in slow circles while he sang devotional hymns. Most of the men where singing with him. It was good, it kept morale up and their faith strong. And they would need the faith.

Oh yes they would need it.

Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Lomogr10

Last edited by Alex on Sat 2 Mar 2013 - 20:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's gallery    Alex's gallery  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex's gallery
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next