Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol

Go down 
+4
TheEnemyWithin
Lord 0
Stronzo
Benkei
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aureus
Veteran
Veteran
Aureus

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

dark - Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol   dark - Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012 - 18:22

catachanfrog wrote:
ehm....Did we just killed the thread? albino

Yup, quite a while ago dark - Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol - Page 2 387809

alright, Im off - about time for me do do some jogging, till the next time!
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol   dark - Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012 - 19:30

Yes. Just two more things from me:
Aureus wrote:

And still, WH are simply not meant to use poisons ( not that it would save them, Twisted Evil ) in Mordheim, you know that. It is overloked by the rules. Like other silly things (flagellant bs advance).
The most obvious silly thing is the warrior priest as a magic user in a group full of magic haters.

An explanation for WH not using poison I just thought of: WH don't like women. Women's favourite weapon is poison. (Ladies that is, not the Sister-type :-)) WH are sceptical about lowering themselfes to the actions and doings of their worst enemies.
Back to top Go down
Aureus
Veteran
Veteran
Aureus

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol   dark - Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012 - 19:51

Grimscull wrote:
Yes. Just two more things from me:
The most obvious silly thing is the warrior priest as a magic user in a group full of magic haters.

I would appear so, but prayers are somewhat different from spells gameplay-wise. Prayers can't be dispelled through magic resistance and priests can wear armor.
Quote :

An explanation for WH not using poison I just thought of: WH don't like women. Women's favourite weapon is poison. (Ladies that is, not the Sister-type :-)) WH are sceptical about lowering themselfes to the actions and doings of their worst enemies.

That may be. Maybe they're just misogynist, or maybe their distaste for women has more.... sinister.... roots. At least they get along with each other just fine Laughing

But seriously, It would be fun to choose between "puritan" and "radical" ideology for WH warband, like in Dark Heresy. Not all WH warbands have to be the same. Sadly, this will not be.
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol   dark - Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012 - 22:36

I knew the spell-prayer thingy. Still magic though Razz
I'd like a radical WH-warband. They had them in the old ordo malleus codex for 40k as well. Maybe if I'd offer to exclude the WH-heroes from academic skills (and thus wyrdstone hunter etc, representing their social status) my group would allow me to use poisons, the tome and such next campaign...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol   dark - Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Venom and Crossbow Pistol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2