Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Underground overground

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djd585

djd585

Trading Reputation : 0

Underground overground Empty
PostSubject: Underground overground   Underground overground Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012 - 12:24

I saw this model and thought it would make an awesome theme for some sort of chaos warband or any warband to be honest.
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/308464_263009277064690_205953016103650_859935_940197107_n.jpg

They also have a load of new releases coming, some of which could make for great conversions seeing as they are always brilliant sculpts.
Check it out on https://www.facebook.com/HF.Minis.are.the.best or http://www.hfminis.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Underground overground   Underground overground Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012 - 13:50

That is a pretty cool mini; it looks like something meant for WWWI (Weird World War One). If the weapon is a separate item, converting him/her/it would be a snap.
Hasslefree makes some really good to great minis. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Jape
Captain
Captain
Jape

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Underground overground   Underground overground Icon_minitimeSat 31 Mar 2012 - 19:04

Uncle Bulgaria was clearly in communion with the abominable winds of Chaos.

At a different time in GW's history, when they didn't take themselves (or other peoples' copyrights) quite so seriously these chaps would have been mandatory addition to the Albion Summer Campaign. A skaven sub-species perhaps?
Back to top Go down
djd585

djd585

PostSubject: Re: Underground overground   Underground overground Icon_minitimeSun 1 Apr 2012 - 12:53

I never considered making them a skaven sub-species but I really hope they are convertable now as I love this idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground overground   Underground overground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground overground
Page 1 of 1