Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Wood Elves in Mordheim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tonnifranco
Youngblood
Youngblood
tonnifranco

Trading Reputation : 0

wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Empty
PostSubject: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012 - 13:10

Hi guys;

I'm from Brazil, and we have a group of players of warhammer Mordheim. We use Army Builder 2.2 to create our warbands. I buy from web a new warband of Wood Elves, but the army builder do not have the rules and roster sheet for this band. Please, if anyone have a roster sheet for this bundle let me know. The rules I found on web, only de roster sheet i need.

regards;

Franco
Back to top Go down
tonnifranco
Youngblood
Youngblood
tonnifranco

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012 - 19:00

tonnifranco wrote:
Hi guys;

I'm from Brazil, and we have a group of players of warhammer Mordheim. We use Army Builder 2.2 to create our warbands. I buy from web a new warband of Wood Elves, but the army builder do not have the rules and roster sheet for this band. Please, if anyone have a roster sheet for this bundle let me know. The rules I found on web, only de roster sheet i need.

regards;

Franco

No one have the rsoter sheet?? oh god, I'll have to play with another band.....
Back to top Go down
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2012 - 21:13

Sorry Franco, I don't use Army Builder, I use Excel.
Back to top Go down
tonnifranco
Youngblood
Youngblood
tonnifranco

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2012 - 12:50

5pointer wrote:
Sorry Franco, I don't use Army Builder, I use Excel.

Yes....I wish the roster sheet of Excel!!! Please send to me this roster sheet, my e-mail is tonnifranco@hotmail.com.

If you can send this for me, i'll grateful!!

regards

Franco
Back to top Go down
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012 - 10:02

I just type the stuff in and add it up, it's not a roster sheet, just a layout I use when doing any warband.

Sorry for not being clear.
Back to top Go down
brokenv
Knight
Knight
brokenv

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012 - 0:17

Back to top Go down
http://mordheimact.tabletopgeeks.com/
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012 - 19:10

I think Franco has the rules from the net, he's looking for a roster sheet - presumably for Army Builder as his preference.

I just use pen and paper or excel myself though, I never got on with Army Builder.
Back to top Go down
tonnifranco
Youngblood
Youngblood
tonnifranco

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2012 - 13:23

brokenv wrote:
You can try Mordheimer's Wood Elves:

http://www.mordheimer.com/warbands/experimental/wood_elves.htm

Thanks for help, but the rules I have, I need the roster sheet, because being manually filling every battle, I end up forgetting something. If anyone has please let me know.
Back to top Go down
tonnifranco
Youngblood
Youngblood
tonnifranco

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2012 - 13:10

UP
Back to top Go down
tonnifranco
Youngblood
Youngblood
tonnifranco

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012 - 19:55

Guys
I have an excel spreadsheet that has almost all bands of Mordheim, if you have someone here who knows how to edit in excel and to be able to include bands such as: wood elves, Ogre Kingdons, halflings .... etc.. I'll put the link below to do download it.

http://www.4shared.com/office/SoVvnP79/Mordheim_Roster_Sheet_latest.html

Please, if someone can include bands that I mentioned with the rules please let me transfer the updated file.

regards;;

Franco
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012 - 20:04

The Games-Workshop Website still has their Mordheim resources up. There are 2 versions of the Roster sheet available through adobe. You should be able to just print them out. Here's the link:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/articleCategory.jsp?communityArticleCatId=6700006a&articleCatId=6700006a&catId=cat480008a&section=

It'll prompt you to select your country first, but then it should take you right to it. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wood Elves in Mordheim   wood - Wood Elves in Mordheim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wood Elves in Mordheim
Page 1 of 1