Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Large Creature House Rules?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

rules - Large Creature House Rules? Empty
PostSubject: Large Creature House Rules?   rules - Large Creature House Rules? Icon_minitimeThu 7 Aug 2008 - 8:53

Hi Everybody,

I've been playing in a campaign for some time and many of the warbands involved now include Large Creatures. My fellow Mordheimers have asked me to develop a house rule for Large Creatures entering building which will depend on a D6 roll. We've tossed around suggestions, like a D6 roll of 6 will bring down the building and cause a S3 wound for every 2 inches of height to every one in the building, A roll of 1 will leave the LC wedged in the passage causing the LC to loose its movement for the next turn , and all other results will allow the LC to enter as normal.

These are just ideas. I am hoping to get your reaction to these rules, plus any house rule you might already use for this purpose.
Back to top Go down
pierre
Hero
Hero
pierre

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Large Creature House Rules?   rules - Large Creature House Rules? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Aug 2008 - 8:43

I have used a giant and a ogre I think your rule is right and it is simple to use just clarify what kind lc can use this ruls a giant can't enter in a house.
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Large Creature House Rules?   rules - Large Creature House Rules? Icon_minitimeFri 8 Aug 2008 - 17:06

That is a pretty funny idea, and kind of like it.

(I can imagine a rat ogre going back and forth through a doorway of a building filled with elvish snipers Wink thumbsup muhahaha .... You should probably make a rule about that... like you only roll once per doorway per game (per large creature))
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large Creature House Rules?   rules - Large Creature House Rules? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Large Creature House Rules?
Page 1 of 1