Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hello from Louisville, Ky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oldschoolgameroo
Knight
Knight
oldschoolgameroo

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Hello from Louisville, Ky Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Louisville, Ky   Hello from Louisville, Ky Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011 - 15:17

Hey Guys!

Long time Mordheim enthusiast here and been playing the game since it first hit the shelves over a decade ago! As far as I know, Mordheim is pretty dead around here but hoping to change that (also hoping to find locals on this site interested in playing some games or starting a campaign).

I have not gotten to play in quite awhile and but when I did was a big fan of Skaven, Orcs, and the Carnival. Rebuilding an orc warband as we speak and also just started the process of building a Mordheim Table. As of now I have about 4 out of 20 some buildings base made (built without the embellishments, testure, etc....)

Also a 40k player with playing Necrons, Death Guard, and Orcs with a sprinkling of Space Marine.

Glad to be here and hoping to see a bunch of good stuff with some C&C on my stuff!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Louisville, Ky   Hello from Louisville, Ky Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011 - 15:58

Well it's nice to have you here. SO WELCOME to Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Occasionally Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay! cheers
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Louisville, Ky   Hello from Louisville, Ky Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012 - 13:31

Welcome to Tom's! Good luck recruiting players. I find it is a fairly easy game to recruit players for, once you have some nice figures and terrain to lure them into the first game.

Back to top Go down
flipchuck
Elder
Elder
flipchuck

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Louisville, Ky   Hello from Louisville, Ky Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012 - 13:52

And a gaming table that matches the terrain. That is how i got my players intrested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Louisville, Ky   Hello from Louisville, Ky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Louisville, Ky
Page 1 of 1