HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 
 

 Hi all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bolerus
Warrior
Warrior


Posts : 20
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-07-27

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 3:02

Thought I would say Hi

Our little group are all reasonably new to playing mordhem (I am the most experienced with about 15 games under my belt)

I am currently playing as Orcs and Goblins
we have a Reikland band
A sisters of Sigmar
a skaven band
and a 5th player who hasnt decided whether to play as skaven (not a problem being 2 skaven because one of them is a girl of 13 and we can easily get lots of games without the 2 skaven bands playing each other) or wether to borrow my dwarf band


We all live in Stoke on Trent in England (any body anywhere near us?)

I am sure we will be posting many very noobesque questions on here sometime soon, hope we dont try too many patients.

Bolerus
The Squigs are coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral


Posts : 1115
Trading Reputation : 3
Join date : 2007-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Castricum, The Netherlands

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 3:12

hey welcome to the forum! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefrenziedmob.blogspot.com
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard


Posts : 5269
Trading Reputation : 5
Join date : 2007-09-27
Location : Berlin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 3:16

Yieks!! More greenskins!

He he, welcome to the board! Don't hesitate to post any questions that arise. I'm sure we will be able to answer to them.

Alright, have fun in Mordheim and around here, of course!

Cheers cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard


Posts : 17715
Trading Reputation : 8
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 69
Location : Horseshoe Bay, TX, USA

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 3:31

Hi bolerus, WELCOME TO TOM'S ENCHANT MORDHEIM HANGOUT!
I hope you enjoy your stay, get inspired to do some great projects, & are, generally, separated from much of your dispoable income & a fair amount of your sanity...like the rest of us Suspect !
AND, yes, cianty, we're taking over; the EMERALD TIDE COMETH [kind of Suspect ]!

P.S. Watch out for That Girl; 13 year old girls who like games, minis AND RATS are DANGEROUS PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unwanted
Warlord
Warlord


Posts : 219
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-07-15
Location : K-Town

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 4:17

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to get your mits on a camera and take pictures of everything you do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer


Posts : 1156
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2007-12-07
Age : 31
Location : Polson, MT

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 9:49

Good to see you on the forum Bolerus!

Enjoy your stay! I'm sure everyone here'd love to hear your battle reports. Wink

see ya around,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard


Posts : 800
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-06-11
Age : 34
Location : N.Ireland

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 11:48

bolerus wrote:
Thought I would say Hi

Our little group are all reasonably new to playing mordhem (I am the most experienced with about 15 games under my belt)

I am currently playing as Orcs and Goblins
we have a Reikland band
A sisters of Sigmar
a skaven band
and a 5th player who hasnt decided whether to play as skaven (not a problem being 2 skaven because one of them is a girl of 13 and we can easily get lots of games without the 2 skaven bands playing each other) or wether to borrow my dwarf band


We all live in Stoke on Trent in England (any body anywhere near us?)

I am sure we will be posting many very noobesque questions on here sometime soon, hope we dont try too many patients.

Bolerus
The Squigs are coming


Auw another load of mordheim players over the water... (Northern Ireland here) Evil or Very Mad

i demand you all move closer to me. Karate

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin


Posts : 2589
Trading Reputation : 12
Join date : 2007-08-25
Location : Vienna/Zurich

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 12:03

Welcome Bolerus!

Don't worry about "noobesque" questions. We are always happy to help.

However you might want to browse a little before you post general questions, as many of them have already been answered in the appropriate sections. That would save you some time.

Other than that, feel free to ask anything you want to know, and have a great time on TBMF! Wink

Cheers,
Tom

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boringmordheimblog.blogspot.com
bolerus
Warrior
Warrior


Posts : 20
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2008-07-27

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 12:04

Unwanted wrote:
Welcome aboard!

Be sure to get your mits on a camera and take pictures of everything you do!

funily enough my main hobby is photography, (in fact I had my first wedding as official tog on saturday)

Unfortunalty as of yet our painting skills are somewhat lacking. but given time !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer


Posts : 1156
Trading Reputation : 0
Join date : 2007-12-07
Age : 31
Location : Polson, MT

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Wed 30 Jul 2008 - 12:28

bolerus wrote:
Unwanted wrote:
Welcome aboard!

Be sure to get your mits on a camera and take pictures of everything you do!

funily enough my main hobby is photography, (in fact I had my first wedding as official tog on saturday)

That is awesome. I can't wait to see some bad-ass photos Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi all   Today at 17:47

Back to top Go down
 
Hi all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: