HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Share | 

Awrite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draig
Warrior
Warrior

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Awrite   Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 17:40

Hey all. I'm Robbie Cameron, otherwise known as Draig. I've been a Warhammer crazy-person since I was a wee nipper and as a result I enthusiastically play any game even remotely connected to the Warhammer universe. I have Greenskin and Skaven armies for Warhammer and Warmaster, large Greenskin and Skaven fleets for Man O War, and Orc and Skaven Blood Bowl teams. I also play WFRP once a week. It's time for Mordheim!

I've played a little bit of Mordheim in my time, but never more than the odd game until recently when I managed to catch the bug in a local campaign. Being an obsessive type who can't just do things the easy way I'm currently working on two Warbands at once. A nautical themed Skaven Clan Skuttle warband that'll use the Pirate rules, and an Undead Skaven warband lead by a Skaven Necromancer, a Black Seer who is my character in an online campaign I'm playing at the moment. Progress will be sluggish, I'm a very slow modeller due to the large amount of conversion work I like to do on even basic figures, but I get there in the end!

I mostly lurk in two equally dingy but friendly corners of the web. Da Warpath, the Greenskin forum where I'm a Mod, and Animosity Campaigns, where I head up the fluff team for the twice yearly insanity that is Animosity.

Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animositycampaigns.com/forum/
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Awrite   Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 18:29

Skaven pirates and undead Skaven? Sounds quite interesting - I look forward to hearing more about them (and seeing pictures, as they progress, hopefully).

Welcome to Tom's, Draig. 'tis an excellent site for all things Morheimy. Mordheimic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Awrite   Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 19:06

Why not a Skaven Vampire while you're at it? Nosferatu had rat-like buck teeth...Necromancers are just SO wimpy. That aside, WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Oh-So-Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY! cheers

Last edited by DeafNala on Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 4:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Awrite   Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 19:32

Woot for Clan Skuttle! Welcome aboard Draig!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awrite   Today at 13:01

Back to top Go down

Awrite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: