Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Another doomed treasure hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortarion

Mortarion

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

Another doomed treasure hunter Empty
PostSubject: Another doomed treasure hunter   Another doomed treasure hunter Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011 - 13:34

Well, I've been lurking around here for a couple of months now so decided it was about time I registered and made myself known Smile

Just getting back into Mordheim, I played orginally when it came out then my group dropped it and we never looked at it again. Its only recently we've decided to pick it back up and one of them is writting up a campaign setting for us to play through so I figured I would do a bit of research to help me get back into it and well, here I am.

My warband is the undead to go with my fantasy army. Hopefully with the rumoured new Vampires army book in January i should get some shiny new models to add to the band (oh god please new zombies!!!)

Anyhow, see you round the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Another doomed treasure hunter   Another doomed treasure hunter Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011 - 15:10

Undead War Bands are cool...especially to the touch. That aside...WELCOME ABOARD Cool Tom the A's Sleep Yet Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! cheers
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Another doomed treasure hunter   Another doomed treasure hunter Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011 - 22:45

Welcome back to Mordheim (you still don't want to stay the night) and to Tom's!

Zombies? Have you had a look at Otherworld's zombies? I particularly like set one and the demi-human set.

http://www.otherworld.me.uk/udseries.html

-Michael
Back to top Go down
Mortarion

Mortarion

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Another doomed treasure hunter   Another doomed treasure hunter Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011 - 13:41

Thanks guys Smile

I'd never seen though ones from Otherworld, theyre pretty nice, the demi humans are a nice touch, other than the old cursed company models I'm suprised GW never threw in the odd zombie elf/dwarf/orc/lizard/rat t'is a missed opportunity if you ask me.

At the moment I'm using the zombies from the corpse cart with a bit of tweaking so I dont have the same 4 zomvies over and over.
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Another doomed treasure hunter   Another doomed treasure hunter Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011 - 23:02

Best halfling zombie ever:

Another doomed treasure hunter M1180347_99061461011_GoodHobbitsShireMain_445x319

The Fatty Bolger figure on the left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another doomed treasure hunter   Another doomed treasure hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another doomed treasure hunter
Page 1 of 1