Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
opaque
Knight
Knight
opaque

Trading Reputation : 0

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011 - 20:38

Hello everyone,

after spending a lot of time wondering how many realy wonderful and exiting stuff here on this Page i decided to join. I´ve got inspired especialy by the scenery and so i started to complete my scenery stealing a lot ideas i´ve found here.
To stay motivated i will post my w.i.p. and ask for help here.
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011 - 21:59

Welcome to Tom's. It is an excellent (albeit boring) site for Mordheim inspiration. I look forward to seeing your w.i.p.

-Michael
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011 - 22:22

Hey, opaque! WELCOME ABOARD Cool Tom the A's Sleep Yet Inspiration/Motivational Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a FUN stay! cheers
Back to top Go down
opaque
Knight
Knight
opaque

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011 - 7:17

AAAhhh,

wanted to post a pic and then noticed that i am not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.

well than i have to wait to test if i am able to post my pics and you have to wait to see them. Sorry boys
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011 - 13:35

Looking forward to seeing you pics. The time will pass quickly. (I need to post some of mine...).

-Michael
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011 - 13:55

opaque wrote:
AAAhhh,

wanted to post a pic and then noticed that i am not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.

well than i have to wait to test if i am able to post my pics and you have to wait to see them. Sorry boys

This seems to be a new Anti-Bot thingy that the site has picked up. If you'd like to bypass it, put up a link to your photo site, Photo Bucket or whatever, & I'll try to put up the photos for you. What a Face
Back to top Go down
opaque
Knight
Knight
opaque

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011 - 15:02

Hey thank you DeafNala. I understand the reason you do this. But i was so enthusiastic to show my pictures that i didn´t thought about you could have such secrurity things. im very pleased about your offer.
have a try, please ad this picture http:// www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=16875181 here.

Just a picture of my working station
as you can see always a lot of work to do
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011 - 15:53

I did a little adjustment to the site address to make it work.
Here's your first image:

Hello everyone Cimg1011

VERY NICELY CLUTTERED workspace you have there! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
opaque
Knight
Knight
opaque

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011 - 20:23

once again thank you DeafNala. my first picture here and i promise a few will follow. but you have to wait until next week because there is a lot of work until then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: