Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or Specific Bits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plutz
Veteran
Veteran
Plutz

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or  Specific Bits Empty
PostSubject: WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or Specific Bits   WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or  Specific Bits Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011 - 19:33

I have a Bretonnian lord (this one http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440036a&prodId=prod780909 ) that I'd like to trade for a Goblin shaman (the one on the right http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440078a&prodId=prod840880 ). Alternatively I would trade him for specific bits that would make up my Goblin big boss and would discuss with you if this is the course of action you would like to take. The lord is un-assembled and un-painted though his horse is assembled and painted. I will want you to have a trading rep here or someone with one to vouch for you as I was ripped off last time I traded and lost an entire regiment and a conversion I had made.
Back to top Go down
Plutz
Veteran
Veteran
Plutz

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or  Specific Bits Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or Specific Bits   WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or  Specific Bits Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011 - 2:35

Nobody? Sad
Back to top Go down

WTT Bretonnian Lord for Goblin Shaman or Specific Bits
Page 1 of 1