Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Witch Hunter blister question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xlins
Champion
Champion
xlins

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

Witch Hunter blister question Empty
PostSubject: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 4:59

Hi guys! I've ordered to the GW page my Witch Hunter warband and a Witch Hunter blister, this one:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat490060a&prodId=prod1120089

If link doesn't work, its the blister with the image of the xbow WH, the great sword WH and the torch+axe one... Will I receive the 3 hunters in my blister or just one randomized?

I know, strange question xd can somebody help pls?
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 5:38

just 1 sorry.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 6:24

"Mordheim: Witch Hunter

This set contains 1 Witch Hunter. Please note that a variety of designs are available and are supplied at random.

Model supplied with a 20mm square base."

Kind of a rip-off, I know. My suggestion is to buy the WH Flagellant box and the Empire Free Company box. Between those pieces you have every model you could need to make a Witch Hunter warband (minus the dogs), and still have tons of bits left over.

Witch Captain & Witch Hunters - Free company bodies, with optional Flagellant heads (for example, using the flaming crown from the Flagellant box matches your captain match the one in the rulebook perfectly!) Use Flagellant extra bits to decorate the bodies, like scrolls, bones, and keys.

Warrior Priest - Use a Flagellant, maybe one with a book.

Zealots - Use the Flagellants, with the weaker looking heads and with the small weapons in each hand. This is where you can start sculpting, too (I gave one of them a hobby-horse, like he was out of his mind). Maybe give one of them a fish.

Flagellants - Use the double handed weapons. I also used the "Iron Mask" heads, just to separate them from the Zealots (and to make them look cool.)
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
xlins
Champion
Champion
xlins

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 11:29

What a pain, just one and random Sad

However, I'll get a empire militia box in the future and figures from other trademarks to fill the spaces (and make a merc wb hehe)

The head with the flaming crown just rules Very Happy I'll try to get everything in time, and there will be a repost with the WH I received... wish me luck xDDD

Thanks for the answers Smile
Back to top Go down
Aldhick
Veteran
Veteran
Aldhick

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011 - 7:41

It need not to be necessarily random. After ordering the model, I always sent mail to the staff asking them to choose the one I'd like (giving them the order number and any info they might need). And they were always helpful. Recommended.
Back to top Go down
xlins
Champion
Champion
xlins

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011 - 11:05

Late for me....I posted the question after receiving the email that informed me my package had been shipped x_X

I want the x-bow one... xD
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011 - 13:20

Sorry to hear. But trust me on the Militia and the Flagellant box... I don't know anyone who bought either who wasn't impressed with the many bits inside.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011 - 13:46

You might watch eBay. Those models come up a lot, and since they are all still in production they don't generally go high.

Hope you receive the crossbowman!

Back to top Go down
xlins
Champion
Champion
xlins

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011 - 11:38

Hi folks!! I've just received my Witch Hunter warband and the blister..... and it contained the Crowssbowman!! I'm a happy f*cking lucky dude hahah XD
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011 - 13:31

Excellent!

Break out the brushes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter blister question   Witch Hunter blister question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch Hunter blister question
Page 1 of 1